Weekly weigh in thread

Well i weigh-in on tuesdays not expecting any loss this tuesday though as i've a busy weekend with wedding and london trip.

MrsWilsoncroft said:
You can do it hun. Organisation is the key for me, we can do this together :) x

Yes we can!! I need to get 9lbs off! I've been organised today and I'm going to sort the next few days when I get in tonight :) exercise wise I won't be able to get out until weds u less I manage to finish early today

I lost half a pound this week, totally amazing considering what I ate and drank over the weekend (friend's Hen weekend), I just hope it doesn't catch up with me next week :D

ange s said:
I lost half a pound this week, totally amazing considering what I ate and drank over the weekend (friend's Hen weekend), I just hope it doesn't catch up with me next week :D

Me to! I'm trying to be 100% so I loose friday

Hi all, been really busy working so have not been on for a couple of weeks but I put on 2lb the week before last and lost 2lb on Thurs so have stayed the same, very happy with that as I have not been very good x

That's good going! I hope I looses Friday I have to really get it together this week after last nights drinking

The hen weekend didn't catch up with me this week, I lost 3.5 lb, go me, I never had losses like this with SW! I'm on holiday from Friday for a week, we're in the UK so I'm going to try and be good, we're taking the bikes away which should help after eating the odd cream tea!! Well done everyone with your loses x

Back