WeeMo's Diary

Well done on having no cake and just a coffee...
Just had my dinner, then gonna go on the wi a bit later for my 30 mins :) day 1 for me of being 100%

Hi Weemo

I was exactly the same last week and up until tuesday. I wa spicking like crazy!! And then of course I started helping my 9 month old to get through some of his numerous milky bar eggs...just picking here and there that probably added up to a lot!!lol

*angie*'s speed food challenge has helped me re-foucs and get back on track. So, I hope to have reversed soe damage lol

Good luck with being back on track. I think we are all feeling it at the moment!x

Sounds like you have had a good day - well done on resisting the buns, that's always hard in a coffee shop - you should be back on track in no time :D Good luck xx

Well done on having no cake and just a coffee...
Just had my dinner, then gonna go on the wi a bit later for my 30 mins :) day 1 for me of being 100%

Thanks Angie and Gemma :D ~ it was hard resisting all those lovely buns and cakes (especially my fave Toblerone Cheesecake) but I am so glad I did! Was 100% yesterday.:)

So tomorrow is this wedding that I have been dreading but it might turn out to be ok. :rolleyes: Getting a manicure, pedicure and my hair done later then it's off out to my friends for my dinner ~ she always makes scrummy food!! Won't be having alcohol either so that will be nearly 2wks without any.

Sat last night and planned my meals and shopping list for next week ~ I really am determined to give SW 100%. Not only is my friend starting it on Monday but my hubby is wanting to cut down too and doesn't want any temptations in the house so happy days!!

Am not expecting a loss on Monday, more likely a gain, especially with AF on her way :(

Fingers crossed Weemo. Sometimes damage limitation does the trick!:)

Awww thanks Fuffs, Princess S and Amy ~ your support is really appreciated:grouphugg:

Been 100% to-day but out soon to my friends for my dinner, no idea what she is making but I know there will be dessert as she is a fabulous cook and is always trying out new recipes ~ I can always have a small piece.:(

Got my hair done and a manicure and pedicure so when I get home tonight I just have to put on the old fake tan and that's me ready for the wedding tomorrow. Can't wait for it to be over so that I can really get back on SW 100% with no distractions.

Tried on my dress for tomorrow and it fits fine ~ it is even a little big so am well chuffed. This will hopefully give me a boost of confidence for the wedding tomorrow!:D

Hiya - hope you have a lovely time tomorrow, just enjoy it and don't worry about food alcohol etc..... as you say, the is nothing else stopping you after the wedding....

What is your dress like?

Have a lovely time Weemo! I bet you will look fab!!

(I want a baggy dress lol...)

Thanks Lou and Fuffs. Well I'm just about to go and get ready for this wedding ~ not looking forward to it but I might enjoy it!. Had a lovely meal at my friends last night - healthy roast dinner, not so healthy home made key lime pie but we did play the Wii afterwards.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, xx

Wedding over thankfully but it was a good day ~ weather was fab, bride was gorgeous, food good and I enjoyed it!

Didn't go too mad on the drinks front, just G&Ts and one glass of wine. I feel really bloated though as AF has still not arrived, she is a week late:(

I just know that I have put on weight, probably a mixture of AF and pigging out earlier in the week. :cry: I don't want to know though and am considering not weighing in. Feel a bit flat to-day actually, probably AF and the late night!

However I'm hoping that a good nights sleep will see me in a positive frame of mind tomorrow.

I will add photos of the wedding tomorrow as took them on my new phone and haven't got it totally sussed yet!

Last edited:
It is best to see how you feel in the morning.

I am glad the wedding went well. I look forward to the pics.

Why is AF a week late??eh eh???lol...Only joking chick.

Keep your chin up xxx

Why is AF a week late??eh eh???lol...Only joking chick.

LOL Fuffs ~ I'm just unlucky enough to be irregular ~ AF visits between 3-5 wks. She's really messing around this time tho!

I probably will weigh in tomorrow and see what damage is done ~ it will give me a kick up the bum which at the moment is really needed ~ I just CANNOT get back on track for longer than 2 days. I seem to be able to tell other people to draw a line under it and start again but I would need to practice what I preach lol!

We can ll be guilty of that lol....Telling others while we much on one more choc button lol

Morning Hunny,
Hope you had a lovely weekend and a great time at the wedding. Here goes to a new week 100% we can do this together to help us.
Look forward to seeing wedding pictures xx

4lbs on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not happy at all, well actually I'm just after having a good old cry (probably a mixture of shock and still no AF, my boobs are like water melons and my tummy is really bloated so I'm thinking she could be here to-day, gawd I hate her!!).

Yes I am really disappointed, Yes I do deserve it but I'm glad I know how much I have put on . Part of me feels like giving up but the other part of me says NO so going to have a 100% week - so Gemma you and me can do this together hun!

Anyone feel free to give me a kick up the bum, thnx

Last edited:
Hey Weemo, just catching up on your diary, you are not alone with finding it hard to stay on SW for more than 2 days - I really let myself go over Easter and as I had a week off work last week it has just continued. With the weather being so lovely we have been all over the place and it has been really hard to stick to my eating plans but I am going to draw a line under it and start again today - hopefully!! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the wedding I'm glad that you had a great day and that you didn't go mad with the drink!

Oh Hun don't worry your increase will just be water retension and will be away by next week. You have done really well so far and you will do really well this week - me and you both.xx

Hey Hunny,
We can do this together, i am changing to weigh in day as a monday so would you like to help each other? xx

Back