WeeMo's Diary

Hi Mary,
Sending you rather many hugs your way, i am the same as you i dont feel in control going alone,so im afraid to say i have to go back to class as i will never loose any more weight xx

:hug99:

No kick, just a hug! You know what to do and you can do it.

xxx

Awww thanks Jay :hug99:and I will do it ~ back on track to-day xx

You will be grand hun. I know what you mean about some people loosing half a stone in a matter of weeks - I could never manage that! I need to start doing some exercise as i have done none so far apart from buying an exercise dvd and I don't think that counts!!!! x

Thanks Shirley :hug99:~ been 100% so far to-day and as it's nice and sunny I'm off out for a walk xx ps I have lots of exercise dvds, I do use them now and again but it's hard to get motivated sometimes so I know what you mean!!

Hi Mary,
Sending you rather many hugs your way, i am the same as you i dont feel in control going alone,so im afraid to say i have to go back to class as i will never loose any more weight xx

Thanks Gemma :hug99:~ back on the wagon again, so determined not to fall off it, time is going in so fast and I don't want to leave losing this weight to the last few weeks before my girls night out and my holiday:character00255: . If you think you need to go back to class Gemma then that is the right thing to do xx

Had a good SW day :) ~ haven't used any syns but considering how many I used over the weekend I need to have a few syn free days to even them out! Going for a walk soon and then going to start using my ab-roller every night.

My tankini from Next arrived and I love it but it's a 34G :eek:, mind you it really doesn't look that big! My hubby has brought the suitcases down from the roof space so want to have a look through them and see what I don't want anymore and sell some stuff on Ebay. Planning on doing a spring clean tomorrow, hubby is going fishing :character0053: and I'm off so want to get a lot done, starting with my wardrobe!! xx

Draw a line and start again Mary, we all fall off that flipping wagon at some or another......you have time to put things right before Friday, so good luck for your WI. X

Good Morning Mary,
Here goes to a new week for me no. I have to go back to classes now.
Not long till we all go away.
Im gonna to try my hardest and be good 4 5 weeks before my holiday.
I see Jimmy likes fishing like Steve.

Morning Weemo, I'm glad to hear that your back on track, I had a good day yesterday too! Sounds so exciting gettting ready to go on holiday - I wish I was away somewhere warm this year but just don't have the time!! How sad is that!! I have 2 1/2 weeks til we fly over to Cambridge for the christening so I seriously need to keep me head on the diet!! xx

Draw a line and start again Mary, we all fall off that flipping wagon at some or another......you have time to put things right before Friday, so good luck for your WI. X

Thanks Donnie ~ am hoping for a STS this week, if I get this I will be lucky! xx

Good Morning Mary,
Here goes to a new week for me no. I have to go back to classes now.
Not long till we all go away.
Im gonna to try my hardest and be good 4 5 weeks before my holiday.
I see Jimmy likes fishing like Steve.

Morning Gemma ~ good luck with your class tonight, it's not long to you go away ~ you can do it hun! Yip he loves fishing but hasn't been doing that much of it this year ~ I go with him sometimes as it is so relaxing xx

Morning Weemo, I'm glad to hear that your back on track, I had a good day yesterday too! Sounds so exciting gettting ready to go on holiday - I wish I was away somewhere warm this year but just don't have the time!! How sad is that!! I have 2 1/2 weeks til we fly over to Cambridge for the christening so I seriously need to keep me head on the diet!! xx

Morning Shirley ~ glad to hear you a had a good day yesterday, it's not long to you go to the christening ~ you can keep on track hun, I know you can, look how much you have lost so far! xx

Well it's a lovely sunny day, ideal for my spring clean and for a walk, have to keep doing a bit of exercise! Planning another 100% day so let's hope I can. Off out with my mum tomorrow so will use some syns then but don't plan on using any today ~ gonna do a Green day and have all free food!

Morning weemo, I hope you have a great day with your mum today, I had a ok day yesterday but had to make cakes for the school fun night so couldn't resist trying some smartie cookie and flapjacks! (I couldn't send in stuff that didn't taste nice!!). I'm back on the wagon today and I am determined to be good. I have 2 days to WI so hopefully if I keep it up I will have a loss. Fingers crossed!

Morning Shirley ~ I'm the same when I bake, you have to be sure that they taste nice lol (it's stopping at one is the problem for me!). Good luck with your next 2 days xx

Off out soon with my mum for lunch and a nosey round the shops ~ not buying much because I've already spent a fortune and as my friend pointed out sales will be on and if I lose my 10lbs the clothes I buy now may be too big for me ~ wishful thinking!

To be honest since I had my pig out at the weekend on chocolate, crisps, dips, cake, everything bad really, I have felt sluggish and you could play dot to dot with the spots I have (my brother kindly pointed this out to me to-day!!!). SW has definately improved my Crohns so that alone is a good enough reason to stay on track. Yes I can still have my treats within my syns but not go mad like I did at the weekend.

My joints have been giving me severe grief so was at the doctors this morning and he gave me anti-inflammatory tablets and told me not to do any other exercise other than walking or yoga. Gonna dig out my pilates dvd and start that.

Bless hun I know what you mean about feeling sluggish after a naughty weekend. Its amazing how crap your body feels isn't it. And to think I used to eat all sorts of rubbish all the time before! SW has helped with my IBS thankfully but still get some bad says when I am stressed!

Your friend is right about the clothes, I am trying not to buy anything as I have bought a couple of pairs of jeans and they are starting to get loose. What I really don't understand is that some of my old, old jeans that I have managed to wear when I was this weight and heavier don't seem to be any different and still don't fit 100% which is really annoying as I want them to be getting bigger!! Roll on the sales and our losses getting bigger!! :grouphugg:

Hope your joints feel better soon once the tabs kick in Mary.
Have a lovely day window shopping with your mum.
Jay xx

Hi Weemo,

It's been a little while! Pleased you're still sticking with it, you're getting there and looking lovely in your avatar!x

Bless hun I know what you mean about feeling sluggish after a naughty weekend. Its amazing how crap your body feels isn't it. And to think I used to eat all sorts of rubbish all the time before! SW has helped with my IBS thankfully but still get some bad says when I am stressed!

Your friend is right about the clothes, I am trying not to buy anything as I have bought a couple of pairs of jeans and they are starting to get loose. What I really don't understand is that some of my old, old jeans that I have managed to wear when I was this weight and heavier don't seem to be any different and still don't fit 100% which is really annoying as I want them to be getting bigger!! Roll on the sales and our losses getting bigger!! :grouphugg:

Thanks Shirley ~ yeah stress really makes my symptoms 100 times worse too. I agree with you about the sales and our losses, we can do it hunny!! xx

Hope your joints feel better soon once the tabs kick in Mary.
Have a lovely day window shopping with your mum.
Jay xx

Thanks Jay ~ had a nice wee day, just bought a belt in the sale to match a lovely dress I have for hols ~ it was still a great wee day and stayed on track too! Hope all good with you hun xx

Hi Mary,
How was your day out with your mum? Do you have any plans for your evening? x

Hiya Gemma, yeah had a great day, nice lunch and then went to my mum's at night where I made us a SW friendly dinner and watched a dvd. xx

Hi Weemo,

It's been a little while! Pleased you're still sticking with it, you're getting there and looking lovely in your avatar!x

Hiya stranger ~ wondered how you were getting on! Thanks ~ I'm still here but definitely taking the scenic route! xx

Still not feeling 100% well at the moment but am not letting that put me off my diet. On a red day before WI tomorrow ~ I have stayed off the scales this week as I know that I have not lost any, I feel all stuffy and bloated ~ the best I can hope for is a sts.

Hey weemo, I hope you are feeling better, It makes you feel all the worse when you are not 100% yourself and getting motivation can be hard to find.

I haven't managed to have a 100% week and so cross with myself. I know I won't have lost anything and am hoping at the very, very best to sts. I'm starting to doubt whether I will be able to get any more weight off before I go away for the christening and i'm getting so annoyed. The thing is I get annoyed with myself for putting on and then reach for a bun etc. It makes no sense at all!! I had sneaky jump on the scales yesterday and wish I hadn't as I had a 2lb increase. I'm not weighing in until later today - usually after lunch so wish me luck!!

Well just as I thought I have gained this week by 2lbs ~ really cross with myself, feel very demotivated and down at the minute. It's not helping matters that I do not feel well at all ~ not sure if it is my Crohns or IBS but been having severe cramps and diarrohea (sorry if TMI!!) as past few days. Was up most of last night and am exhausted to-day. Just had a nice bath and have changed into my jammies ~ gonna just chill ~ haven't really ate much to-day either ~ some SW chips and a poached egg, might have some toast soon.

My weight loss is embarassing over such a long period of time but I will not give up. Am hoping my mojo will return when I start to feel better. My holiday is less than 12 weeks away so I have to get on the wagon asap!

Hope your weigh in went well Shirley and great to hear you are back on track and focused Gemma. xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

You can shift that and another lb next week..

Hoep you feel better asap too huni :)

Good Luck hun
xxxx

your mojo will be back, this is a blip, come on pledge to us a week of 100% days for example and we'll hunt you down if you dont do it lol. You can do it, we know you can xxx

Awww thanks Claire and Rainbow ~ good idea Rainbow, I WILL do a week of 100% and report back here ~ if I don't, feel free to give me a kick up the bum!

Still not feeling great but gonna force myself to eat to-day ~ I don't want my not eating interfering in my already abysmal weight loss to date. So yesterday was 100% and am aiming for that to-day, even though it is Saturdays that lead to my downfall but NOT to-day!!

Made a lot of SW friendly meals to-day for the freezer so that I have no excuses! Half the house is sitting gleaming, the other half is a total mess!! I hadn't the energy to continue, oh well will do it tomorrow! Been 100% to-day, forced myself to eat and am starting to feel a little better. Going now for a long soak in the bath armed with magazines, then might watch a dvd with my hubby. Such an exciting life I lead!

Back