Weetabix packets gggrrrr

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
When will the manufacturers of Weetabix come up with a packaging design that is more user friendly? I dont know if its just me but I cannot open a packet without getting it all over the worktop, every time I have it for breakfast I try really hard not to spill ant but I think it is impossible. Am I alone in this?

*Emsie* said:
and that coupled with my 10 year old who gets it everywhere and then puts about 5 in a bowl with loads of milk and only eats about 3 of them and some of the milk and then leaves it so that its too runny for the bin and too lumpy for the sink :mad: euuuuwwwww!

Toilet!

And do it straight away before it's cemented!

Toilet!

And do it straight away before it's cemented!

lol, I was just about to post that pearl of wisdom hahahaha.

I hate any 'dust' in packets, it always makes a lump of gunk in the bowl when you get to the bottom. You would think a big company like that would have someone that can come up with a anti dust thingy-ma-jigga

I think years ago probably Tupperware bought out a box to store it in, but imagine the mess taking it out of the packets to get it into the funny shape box, cant have worked or they would still sell them. Suppose a big square plastic container might work because at least once they are in you could just lift 2 out without leaving any mess.

And yet the packaging on the organic ones is great. Maybe we should all lobby Weetabix!

i think having them in separate packaging like 2 per plastic thing wouldnt be that much extra packaging and means they would last longer as well.

I have weetabix every morning when I buy them I put them all in alarge plastic container because the dust drives me mad too. I find this a solution.

Havent seen the organic ones will look out for them, are they hex b?

I think so - it's just Weetabix but made with organic wheat so should be the same!

Back