1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by emmyemms83, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. emmyemms83

emmyemms83 Full Member

Ok I don't want to alarm any Weetabix lovers out there but my old consultant (just changed to a diff group) has just text me saying Weetabix are no longer a HEXB choice! I'm not too worried, she told us the shape delight yogs were 4 syns when they changed the recipe then changed this 2 minutes later, just wondering if anyone else has heard anything? They're still listed on the SW website as a HEX.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmyemms83

emmyemms83 Full Member

Oh she's changed her mind (surprise surprise), apologies for the false alarm peoples, enjoy your Weetabix! That didn't make me look daft at all! Lol
  4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    Does she take drugs?? Lol
  5. emmyemms83

emmyemms83 Full Member

Hmmm I don't think so, maybe just gets a wee bit carried away sometimes, lol.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.