Weigh in number 16..

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Title says it all really.Its my 16th week on cd and ive had my struggles here and there with it but im pleased to say im down another 5lbs this week :).Im delighted as that takes me to exactly 6 stone in the 16 weeks:wow:.

I was going to come off cd the week before i went away but im thinking i might just stay on it and it xould be another good dint in my weight....we`ll see but for now im delighted with that loss.

Hope everyone else is doing great too.

Thanx Elaine,yes under 200lb its great.When i started this it felt like id never get there. xx
Thanx again for taking the time out to comment x

I know exactly what you mean:) When you've got lots to lose its like a mountain to climb.
BUT LOOK AT YOU NOW!!!! NEARLY THERE!!!XXXXX

Awesome and inspirational, what more is there to say. I'm hoping to be under 200lbs before I go on holiday in 3 weeks. Well done you!!

Awesome and inspirational, what more is there to say. I'm hoping to be under 200lbs before I go on holiday in 3 weeks. Well done you!!

Thanx,you will be well under the 200lb mark within 3 weeks hun.You`ve only got to loose 6lb and you`ll be 199.
Where are you off to?Anywhere exotic?

No just Cyprus but its five star and all inclusive so I am so looking forward to it!!
Ended up having a bit of a meltdown last night, I think I can see the end in sight (holiday wise I mean) and had a bit of a carb fest.:eek: First time I've really fallen of the wagon in 10 weeks but I think hormones may be the culprits, pesky little devils.:mad:
Anyway, today is a new day, I'll be back in ketosis before I know it.:D

Ended up having a bit of a meltdown last night, I think I can see the end in sight (holiday wise I mean) and had a bit of a carb fest.:eek:.

OH GOD do i know exactly what you mean.Im longing to just eat something other than a bit of chicken.I was going to come off cd a week before i went away but now im terrified im going to pile back on a stone in the week(i know i wont but still doesnt stop me fretting :) )so ive decided to come off it the friday before i go away,so 3 days before.
Cyprus is supposed to be lovely,ive always wanted to go there.We are off to lanzarote on the 1st and im living for it,your all inclusive sounds great too.You`ll have to let me know how you get on.

WOW!! That really is amazing!! How much do you have to lose in total?

OH GOD do i know exactly what you mean.Im longing to just eat something other than a bit of chicken.I was going to come off cd a week before i went away but now im terrified im going to pile back on a stone in the week(i know i wont but still doesnt stop me fretting :) )so ive decided to come off it the friday before i go away,so 3 days before.
Cyprus is supposed to be lovely,ive always wanted to go there.We are off to lanzarote on the 1st and im living for it,your all inclusive sounds great too.You`ll have to let me know how you get on.

Will do honey, hope you have a fabulous time Jenx

Back