Weigh in Wk 7

yyx99

Well,

another 4lbs gone. so stuck at 4lbs a week. will have my last shake on Friday evening then start the refeed process.

hope to get the last 6lbs off over the next couple of weeks.

Reallity check have lost 162lbs in total. thats 11.5 Stones ( a person)
:worthy::bliss::woohoo::8855:

:wow: you have done so well. You have lost the same amount of weight that I want to end up weighing!

You're AMAZING! I really think you are inspirational! You so deserve this refeed! Enjoy it hun!

OMG THATS AMAZING!! well done you. did u loose all that on LT??.you must feel wonderful..... congratulations x

Well done! You have done amazingly. If anyone deserves refeeding (eating real food, drool!!) it's you. Fantastic!!

4lb a week is still pretty amazing! You certainly wont get that (except for week 1) in any other conventional diet....so give yourself a well deserved pat on the back!!!

What a fantastic achievement - well done you!! Enjoy your refeed! x

Well done on this weeks great loss :)

and :wow: on your overall loss! Freaking amazing!!

:happy096:

Well done you have done so well, good luck with refeed x

cheers all,. looking forward to eating again in moderation.

I wont say that I have enjoyed this experance, though losing all this weight has been life changing. Im so glad that I did it. just hope that now I will be able to maintain.

I dont think that I will ever be normal weight as being 6'6 and built like a shed wont let me. or I will blow over. but very happy were I am now. will keep posting through my refeed and hope you all have great success on your own journeys

Back