weigh to go....

Hello lovely people.

I've just not been in the head space - a lot of problems in my head and at home etc - I am going to make an appointment to see a counsellor as I feel I am dropping back into a depressive phase and I don't like it! Rob is on holiday for two weeks now too.

Thanks for dropping by xxx

Hope ur ok petal xxx

Merry Christmas Becca xx

Thank you for keeping my diary afloat! :D

I had a nice Christmas, and I'm finally feeling a bit better, so am hoping to go back to work in the new year. It's been horrible having time off - being bored, feeling ill, seeing my colleague get a promotion that I may have got had I not been off. Fortunately there are still hours available, and I need to get my head in gear and remember everything I've probably forgotten.

Weight wise has been terrible. I have nearly gained EVERYTHING I lost nearly two years ago. Absolutely shocking. I weighed in this morning at 18st 11lbs. I feel horrible, I look horrible, Rob is mentioning it on a near daily basis (which I don't blame him for a second, he's only trying to spur me on). I'm not healthy, my eating habits are horrendous and I need to get back to having some kind of control over my eating. It's ridiculous to think that I rejoined WW last year and I've GAINED weight, after promising that I'd get to goal in 2011. I'm not even going to CONSIDER getting to goal in 2012 - the first thing I need to do is just restart and feel comfortable.

I hope everyone has been well, I'm going to go on a little trip around diaries. I've made a decision to pay for WW tomorrow when we've got some money in the bank, and then who knows.

xxx

Good luck petal! U can get bk to it! U won't see that weight again!! X

Missy B :)

If it helps you to know, I actually lost a grand total of 2lbs since this time last year. It is horrible, and I know how you feel about the wanting to "do it" in 2011 and the feeling of it not being done....

Biker also points out the rubbishness, the "you don't feel too good today, do you?" And I know full well he's being supportive in the blunt man-way that they have... but if I dwell on it I feel worse, ashamed, embarrassed for him almost. That ain't how it should be, we are amazingly fabulous people. We deserve the confidence that comes from the happiness of losing a few pounds :)

I'm cra.p with words... but you're not alone.
I'm biting the bullet & going to SW tonight. I have a mild Christmas cheesecake belly.... ok, a SEVERE cheesecake belly and I am determined to accept le gain and get back on the straight & narrow.

Here's to better habits in 2012 *clinks glass of diet pop*

Xx

We will get there in 2012 angel... forget 2011 it's all about 2012 baby :D Xxx

Hey petal! Hope ur well! Have a lovely NYE and we shall see u in 2012 xx

hope the meeting went well hun xxx

Hey! Thanks for the messages :)

I weighed in - was lighter than I thought I was - I weighed in at 18st 10lbs on my scales at home (clothed) and then weighed in at 18st 8.5lbs on my leaders scales.

Although this is rubbish, considering I was 19st 8.5lbs when I first started nearly two years ago and I got down to 15st 2lbs, I honestly thought I would be 19st after Christmas and New Years. The lack of exercise because I'm not been well combined with the food shovelling and alcohol drinking - I'm surprised it's not more. Still, it is my starting point. I'm going to forget, like I've said before, that I lost five stone two years ago. I even ripped up my 50lb certificate I got - it's pointless as it means nothing now - I've probably GAINED 50lbs ;)

I had some nice soup from Mozza's for lunch - they are doing Glorious Skinny Soups for 99p in there at the moment and I had Aztec for 5pps (the whole tub!). It's quite spicy which was filling. I'm hungry now, but that isn't surprisingly considering how much I've been eating, my body is crying out to be filled but NO!

Not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight, R finishes work in a bit and will need to give him a list!

xxx

we're dead close in weight - im 18st 7lbs - we can buddy up if you like? :) i didnt quite lose the 50lbs but im in the same boat having regained all my weight.

i've asked to join the bikini body challenge and im chucking myself into a few other challenges to keep myself motivated :) you should join too?

xx

Skinny Soup on cheap? I'm SO there in the morning!!

Well done on going to class, it's the biggest step, starting again, and I know you can do it missy :) x

Hey chick ... very similar weight to me too :D .... we should have a gang....

Well done for getting weighed... u are still a stone down overall... u will get plenty off in 2012 :D

I love ur new pic - ur a stunner :D xx

Back