Weight loss again

Right. Had the appointment with Mrs Doctor not the guy I usually see. She said my stomach is a bit inflamed, gave me some tablets and said she wants to see me again in a month's time. If the pain doesn't cease by then she's sending me for extra tests. She said it's unlikely its gallstones as the pain is not strong enough but time will tell. She was happy with my weightloss, confirmed that drinking twice a week around 5units shouldn't be an issue although better to avoid it. Hence what I already knew. She thinks the v low calorie diet may have messed up a bit with my stomach enzymes and too much acid building up that's not been soaked up by anything hence why she's putting me on the watch and wait. Although she thought 800cals was a bit low she was okay with me continuing if I am managing alright on it, but to continue with the water and progressively more exercise. So all good. The second appointment of the day, with the alcohol counsellor, got cancelled so nevermind. Work time.

Last edited:
Day 45. 68.1kg.
Didn't expect such a whoosh. But I'm chuffed.
I am really enjoying food week and this new pattern. Have more energy, concentration, and I am no longer dreaming abouy any foods. Small amounts of healthy stuff leave stuffed. I think this is really maintainable as I have no desire to cheat or have blips. Interesting.
Finished yesterday having had 1 exante and 2 normal meals, one at 196cals and one at 362cals. Put me a bit under the 800 but i couldnt have eaten another bite. That first meal was a bit of a mistake in planning with my bf but it's not a big deal. 2.25l and 9k steps. On we go.
--------
I've received news this morning that a family member has passed away. I am extremely saddened; things may be a bit weird over the next few days - I'm awaiting to see if I need to just get on a train and get going to offer help where needed. I'm going to stay on top of things to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your loss. This is priority and you do what you can for yourself. Just remember you need a bit of tlc too. Don't pour all into helping others and leave nothing for yourself xxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. This is priority and you do what you can for yourself. Just remember you need a bit of tlc too. Don't pour all into helping others and leave nothing for yourself xxxx
Thank you, Dragon. I had almost forgotten about that - yes. I will keep that in mind. xx

Today just got worse and worse progressively. 2 more items of bad news with idiotic explanations came through. Officially im writing off today as if it didnt happen and im starting again tomorrow. Still dont know what's going on with the funeral and if to change plans for this weekend or... Giving up on trying to control or gain any info. I can control the other 2 pieces of bad news but ill do it later. Somethiny must've happened today as even all the buses are delayed and working out of whack. Or maybe thats just normal being made worse by simply a bad day. On 2 exantes thus far and enjoyin a rum and coke zero. Looking forward to my homemade soups at home and more water as ive run out of that also and nowhere to get some extra. Trainwreck today. Better day tomorrow. Gah. Rant and moany-moan over.

Ending today; 12k steps, 3.75lwater, 2 exantes and what I wanted to be 400calories of some of my soup and chicken with veg. All of it calculated etc but couldn't finish the latter - too full. Found myself sharing the chicken with the cat and my partner so i went and put it in the fridge. So i may be lower on cals than need be but my tummy is full of liquid. Mostly rum :( screw it. We all do stuff in our own ways. Ill be back on the whole 'less to no alcohol' train shortly. Most importantly...for people my own age - ONS sayins i dont drink enough. Its just that it's too much for my own taste and context; and that's what counts. First meeting at 9am tomorrow. Ive really done it to myself now. :/

Day 46. 68.2kg.
A bit up, expected. Better day starting, nothing that cannot be repaired. Could've dealt with things better yesterday but it also could've been way worse. On we go.

Ps. Thank you all for sending your hugs. Very much appreciated. I feel a lot better today xxx

Today is going relatively fine. Still a tad emotional from yesterday but much calmer. My brother's still not updated me re funerals and areangementd in any way so I've given up on that although it's a bit upsetting.

Im restarting that whole no-alcohol thing and exante-eating properly again on Tuesday after this weekend has gone. Today Ive oficially kicked myself out of keto, as initially planned, by having a potato. Together with a 200cal soup for dinner tonight I will be bang on 800cals non-keto. If I could keep it up at 800 for the rest of the week I'll be chuffed. I'm going to care for myself for the rest of the day. Apart from that the goals for the remainder of the day are to be kind to myself, get to 4l water and 10k steps.

Brilliant lady, you need and more importantly deserve it. This period control what you can and anything else well it's a deviation nothing that can't be sorted when it's right for you xx

Day 47. 68.1kg. Maintain.
Finished yesterday well on 800cals, 4l water and 10k steps and with a lot of TLC. Finally got updated on plans and know what's going on so dont need to rush anywhere and everyone is okay given the circumstances. Phew!
Little successes: I concocted the best stir fry sauce on low cals and carbs to replace the shop bought ones. Im keeping that recipe as it's a good one! Also I finally fit perfectly (with a tad bit of space) in my size 12 stiff-cotton trousers. It's all getting there.
Off I go as super busy day ahead!

Back