Weight Loss Buddies!

Balboa

Determined!
Created this thread in order for a few of us to chat about our weightloss and stop clogging up poor George's diary!

We are all male in our late teens or 20's with a significant amount of weight to lose. However, anyone is welcome to join!

I am 24. My starting weight was 357. I am now 346 with a long way to go. My goal weight is 220. 8o)

I'm 24 :)
Starting weight was 221.0 and now down to 205.6 :)
Wii Fit+ And Biggest Loser Challenge always fun! lol I also have a stepper machine :)

Oh and my Goal Weight is 165 :)

If any one in this group want to put there twitter in here I will follow you. Mine is biggzminimins

Well done on the weightloss so far guys.

biggz - I haven't got a Twitter account yet, but may well register in the near future.

Lightning86 - Welcome! WiiFit any good? When it first came out I thought it was probably a bit of a gimmick... Having said that i've never tried it so may be something to look into!

Hi! We ought to make a proper post so we can easily track who is in the group, their weight and losses.

I cant post much more now but when I am free later on I will post something more detailed :)

What do you mean a proper post? Not sure what that is! Sounds good to have a more formal group though.

Hey guys, hows everyone getting on?

I don't reccomend Wii fit to be honest.
BUT I do highly reccomend getting the wii fit board and Biggest Loser Challenge it really is amazing and 100% personal to you.
Ya start with a 30 min trial and it marks what your doing and then creates you ya own program.

I didn't do to well this last week. 2 lbs weight gain. I am planing on starting to work out on Tuesday. I think that should help help me. I am back on my diet again starting today. How is every one else?

Heyyy Im a female and im 20 :D currently 13 stones and would like to get to 8 stones *sigh* :)

Lightning - Think I'm going to have a look at getting a Wii this week. Know someone who has got a second hand one they want to sell. Might try and see if someone I know has the board to see if I like it first though.

biggz - Too bad mate, but don't let one bad week dishearten you! I'm thinking of trying to work out again (from home). Used to lift weights etc a few years ago so have some laying around. Not sure how effective it will be but at least I'll feel as though I'm being a bit proactive!

miss-tri - Hiya, well done for making a start! We are all trying to support eachother to reach our goals, so its good to have another body!

Im not a guy but i enjoy chatting! lol

I was 18 stone 4lbs back in January '10 and i'm now at 12 stone 9lbs - a loss of 81lbs last year. Goal weight is 11 stone 7lbs :)

It can be done so keep up the motivation guys :)

Wow that's amazing Ria! Well done!

What kind of diet did you follow?

Hey Balboa mate, I am really sorry for being so away at the moment and not actually helping out with our buddy team!

I have been working like a slave and I have some websites to develop, so I have a handful lol

Anyways, I will try to post what I mean by proper post. Basically its a layout where we can easily track everyone's progress here :)

No problems bud. Sounds good! I'm pretty busy at the moment too - Final year of uni!!

Im not a guy but i enjoy chatting! lol

I was 18 stone 4lbs back in January '10 and i'm now at 12 stone 9lbs - a loss of 81lbs last year. Goal weight is 11 stone 7lbs :)

It can be done so keep up the motivation guys :)

Wow! That's great Ria,

I'm Charlotte, I just joined today. Heading to weight watchers tonight because i've fallen off the wagon! Last year I went from 19st to 13.9 at my lowest but have put a lot back on. I reckon i'm about 16.7 now. I guess i'll find out tonight.

Also, I bought the Wii Fit and was disappointed in it. I never use it now but I might check out the Biggest Loser thing.

Back