Weight Loss Diary - getting married 29/06/12

lauraniconghaile

Hi all,

Intro'd myself on another thread a couple of days ago.
Going to keep a diary so I can keep an eye on what I'm having week to week.

Tuesday 03/01/12
Breakfast: Porridge made with water, a few bran flakes and honey
Lunch: Penne arrabiatta
Tea: Homemade veg soup, 2 slices of 400g bread plus utterly butterly

Snacks: 5 wholemeal crackers plus slim slices of cheddar cheese.

No excercise.

Wednesday 04/01/12
Lunch: 2 x small wholemeal rolls with corned beef, lettuce and beetroot. 1 x packet of crisps.
Dinner tonight will be: Prawns with veg and tomato based sauce with noodles/pasta.

Dessert: Some frappe thing from Marks. Said it was about 130 cals.

No exercise.

Hi there,
You get married on the Saturday then? Won't be long coming round. Are you all organised?
I'm getting married in Ireland, and in the town where I'm from, the registrar only works Monday to Friday so we chose the Friday. Really looking forward to it. All the big things are done: Hotel, registrar, photographer and band are booked. Got my dress. That's all the big stuff - the rest can wait! We can be good motivation for each other then. How much are you looking to lose before June? Are you on SW?

Thursday 05/01/12 diary:
Lunch: Ego mayo sandwich on brown bread with salad. Low fat baked walkers crisps. Pepsi Max.
Tea: 3 bits of garlic bread. Small bowl pasta.
Snacks: 1 apple, 1 banana

No excercise.

That's the most important stuff sorted! We've got almost all of it sorted .. Church, hotel, cars, photographer, my dress, bridesmaids dresses flowers, rings, hair appointments, going to get suits fitted on the 21st! It's so exciting!

Yeah I'm on sw have been since September was doing really well and lost 1st 2.5lbs quite quick then had a bit of a mess up and gained 8 in total that's over Xmas too back on track now n lost1.5 last week .. Ideally want to lose 4 stone in total but don't want to look ill so I'm going to take it week by week! Xx

God you're great with your planning. I need to get on with it. We only decided a month ago that we'd get married in June so I best get on with things.

Jeepers, would 4 stone bring you down to 9st? How tall are ya? God I haven't been 9 st ever in my whole life! Ha! Not even when I was a child.

I think I'd be 9st 13 x don't think Ive ever been that small .. I'm about 5ft6.5 x I said to h2b the other day I'd love to know my weight when I met him .. I was soo happy then .. But I was still in school active and didn't have a car lol xx

Friday 06/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal toast, tea
Lunch: Spag bolognese
Tea: Homemade veg soup, 1 slice bread
Snacks: 2 apples, 4 crackers and cheese

No exercise

Saturday 07/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal toast, 2 sausages, 1 egg, tea
Lunch: small bowl cereal
Tea: Homemade thai chicken curry, chips and rice
Snacks: 1 x magnum
Booze: 1 + 1/4 bottles of wine

No exercise

(was a bit of a horse yesterday)

Hi lauraniconghaile!
How's your diet plan going? I'm also getting married the day after you! Where in Ireland are you? I'm from Dublin!
It's all gooooooooooo nowwww!!

Hi there!
Well I've only been watching it properly for the last week. And at that I haven't been 100%. Just easing myself back into the zone. It is also my TOTM so I am usually a nightmare around now just it is more damage control than anything else.
Oh exciting that you are the day after me! it won't be long coming round. I'm based in the UK but the wedding will be in Waterford - I'm from South Kilkenny - almost on the Waterford boarder.
Are you all ready for the big day or more left to do?

Sunday 08/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal toast, 2 sausages, tea
Lunch: Chicken roast
Tea: Small bowl cereal
Snacks: 1 x packet low calorie crisps, couple of biscuits, 1 slice of toast

Exercise - 1 hr walk

Monday 09/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg
Lunch: Small turkey salad wholemeal roll, 2 x rice cakes, 1 ff yoghurt
Tea: Homemade chick chow mein
Snacks: 1 x apple, 1 x banana, 2 x cracker breads and lf cottage cheese, 1 x riveta and lf cottage cheese

Exercise - No exercise

Monday 09/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal toast, tea
Lunch: Prawn and tomato pasta dish from ASk (probably 1,000,000 cals)
Tea: 2 small slices wholemeal toast, egg
Snacks: 1 x packet low calorie crisps, biscuit bar, 2 x cracker breads and cottage cheese, apple

Exercise - nada

Thanks Tara but had a massive fall from the wagon last night...

Wednesday 11/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Lunch: Stuffed mushrooms and salad
Tea: Sausage pasta, 1.5 bottle wine
Snacks: 1 x caramel bar type chocolate

Exercise - Lots if you count lifting the wine glass to your mouth

Back