Weight loss resources

been to the gym and am psyching myself into the ss in January. It will be 1 year since I started dieting on January 6th last year. Oh what a year....

Feel bloated and yuk. Will cleanse and detox tomorrow. The sprouts are repeating themselves....

Didn't eat, chocolate, mince pies or marzipan, no pudding either.

Did eat lamb and chicken, veg. dip and pitta bread. Smoked salmon.

Feel gross. ;) ;) ;)

Cleansed myself today and took a dulcolax last night so I feel infinitely better! Gearing up for the new ss mission in January. Veg broth for supper tonight!

Time to confess that I'm missing my girl. I sent her to mum's on the 13th December and have enjoyed my time without her but if I'm honest, Christmas was a bit yuck without her (other people's kids are a bit yuk but that is a long story) and now it's new year and she's out on the razz with my parents! They are staying at a lovely resort called 'Peppers' for the new Year Holiday and she is having a 'Spa Experience' (wtf - she is only 7!!!!!!) with my mother and father. I want a 'spa experience'!

She doesn't call much and last time I talked to her she said she wasn't missing me at all although she did tell me that my (singel, unmarried) brothers are a bit strange...

I asked why and she said, 'well mum, you can see why they're not married....'

I'm collecting her at 6.30am from heathrow next weekend and it will be really weird.

Food intake - yuck
Exercise - v.good
Current weight - don't know
Begin ss - probably Tuesday, don't want to wait for the 8th...
Budgeting target - good (bonus of no kid)
Christmas sales experience - fab, lots of stocking fillers for next year
Am I a cheapskate - OHHHH YESSSS bring it on!!!

Got my positive hat on today and gonna spread the good vibes as much as possible! ;) ((HUGS)) She might say she hasn't missed you but I bet when she comes home you have a permanent shadow for a while!! :p

I asked why and she said, 'well mum, you can see why they're not married....'

:eek::D

I'm collecting her at 6.30am from heathrow next weekend and it will be really weird.

When I returned after breaks from my Mum, she always said I looked different. (She meant fatter:D) Bet she'll be pleased to come home and as DQ says, she'll be a shadow. Sounds like she's having a great time. Next year, you ought to go and leave them all at home :D

Today is the first day of my restart. I feel so appallingly hung over that food will not be an issue or a temptation! As I mentioned in my previous post I saw a pic of me and I still look like a fat slag. I am stunned that after 5 stone gone I still look huge around the middle. My midriff and my belly are big (pardon the pun) issues for me and it has been a struggle to shift the jellybelly over the last year.

Which brings me to another point it 1 year since I started on this crazy journey and bonkers diet. I'm feeling a bit evangelical the way I did when I started LL last January - I can do this and change my life!

Right. Have slept all day today due hangover and nightshift tonight. So I have consumed nothing. However, as I type I'm having a big drink and a cup of marigold. I will save my shakes for the nightshift. Must say, feel well rested and less dreadful and still determined to ss. If I get to 10am tomorrow without a morsel of food having passed my lips I will have successfully done 24hrs - well done to me!

So, goals for the week
1) ss - no little slips, 1 day at a time
2) buy some more savoury drink and peppermint tea
3) go to gym - do abdominal exercises
4) stick to weekly budget

I can do it!!

Back