Weight loss resources

be watching news at ten !!! x

Haven't posted very much lately but am still exercising and eating carefully. My weight loss has stalled but I feel ok about this - I am still doing daily exercise (1-1.5hrs a time) and feel that toning is better than nothing.

Georgia is off to Australia in a few weeks so I am looking forward to some me time + husband time if I can fit him in!!! (lol)

Amazing weightloss fact for me today is that due to my diet/exercise regime my menstral cycle has slashed itself from 5 to 3 days. Good news if you ask me.

Not much else to say except that I'm going to be a wemitt for the weekend and can't wait! :) :) :) :)

I have lost my motivation but am still exercising madly. I have renewed my wlr membership and have set my goal to lose another 2 stone. I need some motivation so any lectures or motivational tips gratefully received. I really need help.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok, so the nice tits comment wasn't enough motivation?! :eek: :rolleyes: How about the fact that you want to see this through to the end, that you have worked ruddy hard and deserve to shout out that you have made it to where you want to be? And if that doesn't work, don't you want to get to January feeling positive instead of down about another diet??

I am wondering if when you use this site you put down every carrot/ lettuce leaf/tomato etc or do you count those as free like on w/w , as it would just take me forever to weigh out all the veg etc I eat, obviously potatos etc would count but salad stuff and raw veg??? what do you do ??

Thanks for the lectures guys. Really appreciated them and I am feeling more motivated now - really I am!!! I am proud to announce that I have lost 3 lbs this week so maybe the plateau is over. It just proves that exercising really does help. :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the lectures guys. Really appreciated them and I am feeling more motivated now - really I am!!! I am proud to announce that I have lost 3 lbs this week so maybe the plateau is over. It just proves that exercising really does help. :D :D :D :D

Well done georgiasmum on losing 3lbs.:D :D :D

Exercise does make a difference alright and I find it is great for toning.

I hate those pesky plateau's:(

Love Mini xxx

I have lost 3 lbs this week so maybe the plateau is over. It just proves that exercising really does help. :D :D :D :D

That's great. 3lbs is fab on this type of diet. Good on ya!

I am wondering if when you use this site you put down every carrot/ lettuce leaf/tomato etc or do you count those as free like on w/w , as it would just take me forever to weigh out all the veg etc I eat, obviously potatos etc would count but salad stuff and raw veg??? what do you do ??

Lavender. I used to weigh it all. I put my plate on the scales and just added each thing. I didn't really aim to get 'so many ounces', just put on what I wanted and took note of how much it weighed. I just added each thing until the plate was 'complete' :)

I know it seems annoying, and having free food is easy, but it does mean I get to what I want. Any diet that has free food has heavier restriction on another part of the diet.

Now I've got it really ingrained in my head, I rarely weigh. I know what it all looks like and just check up now and again.

Managed to leave puke-ahontas (as she is now known) and her step father for an hour and a half this afternoon to go to the gym. It was lovely - no sick or anything there! Am feeling really motivated and I can see a differnece in the jellybelly as well which is reassurring.... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

been for a leg/underarm wax this morning and to the gym. Feeling good! Noodles for lunch -yum. No sick this morning so my patients are on the mend so all good!:) :) :)

Been exercising madly becasue i had a blow out weekend. Feel yuk. Yukkiness is compounded by increasing arrival of grey hairs. I am 33 and too young for this. Am not happy at all.

Well, am 34 today. Grey hairs in abundance. Head cold. No present from husband. Not amused. Went to the gym and my knee hurts.... generally a cranky girl today.

Had 5 days off the gym last week and felt consumed with guilt but have been so tired. Luckily no weight gain and am back at it this week. In the new year I am going to galvinise myself for a ss final push and get my last 2/3 stone off.

I can do it. I did LL and I can ss on CD. I want to do it so I need to revisit this post to motivate myself. I will ss in the new year. I will, I will, I will. I am a wemitt who does mean it....

Anyone want to join me???? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

You can do it!! That weight will be gone before you know it and you will hit summer being super slim!

M.

Thanks Mike - I can do it. I've lost 5 stone this year and should be proud of all I have achieved. I am immensely fitter than ever before in my life so I don't feel totally tormented by the final 3 stone.

I am readying myself for the challenges of 2007 and that pesky 3 stone is it. I am the red engine that could....

Thanks Mike - I can do it. I've lost 5 stone this year and should be proud of all I have achieved. I am immensely fitter than ever before in my life so I don't feel totally tormented by the final 3 stone.

I am readying myself for the challenges of 2007 and that pesky 3 stone is it. I am the red engine that could....

:) I think I can...I think I can...I think I can....I thought I could...I thought I could.

:cool:

Back