Weight loss slowing

suzyqirnbru

Hi everyone was wondering with me not being in ketosis and still starving i am 100% apart from 2 days in the last 19 days when I had a couple of pieces of chicken and a slice of edam cheese, are my losses going to slow right down, i am not burning fat :confused: not sure to be honest SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard :cry:

How are you not in ketosis? Did you eat recently? Otherwise i cant see any reason for not being in ketosis, if you're getting that from a ketostix then please ignore it. Just go by how you feel.

hey thanks for info i am having bars and porridge

oh right it didnt say you couldnt have both i only have porridge and bars cause i cant stomach the soups or shakes im raging at that cause i have just bought another months supply of both of these

Ok so you would be fine with 2 porridge and a bar technically. Have you been having more then a bar a day? Maybe try a day of only porridge? The shakes are 19g of carb so technically carb wise you should be ok. As long as you only have a bar a day.

If you don't have 2 bars a day we need to look at what your doing outside of the packs. Ie fluids!

What makes you so convinced you're not in ketosis?

cause i am starving and everyone talks about feeling fab and full of energy and not being hungry im just not there yet :cry:I am keeping going cause i have been doing great its just me being a pain moan over

T'is true... Ketosis or not, I'm always hungry... Same as some people find it hard to even have 3 packs a day, and they have to force them down. Wow, I wish!! I am always counting the hours till I can have my next one... It's just how I'm built. ;)

These VLCD's work so well though, to shift the weight, that's enough to keep me focused, even though I'm hungry... (which is probably more emotional hunger and boredom anyway tbh!) :)

Xx

Hi my advice would be to hang in there!! although i was in ketosis, for the first 2 1/2 weeks on Exante i was extremely hungry and lethargic. i didnt have the energy that everyone talks about but as i approached my 3rd week i was feeling great. i am now able to go to exercise classes (whereas i was in bed by 8.30pm most nights a couple of weeks ago!!!)and dont feel hungry mostof the time. Hope the same happens to you soon :) xx

Oh Muffin this just feels like me, I am so hungry and have given in again tonight although still low carb. Am going to switch to Slim and Save one my once month pack is done so I can have a meal some days

Back