Weight loss

Andie Pandie

Hello everyone. I'm starting Monday, and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the sort of weekly weight loss I can expect to see. Obviously it's gonna differ from person to person, I guess taking into account starting weight etc but just as a rough guide, what are people loosing on average? Thanks x

You can expect to lose a stone a month

Exante say you can lose about a stone a month, some people lose more and some lose less.
So there's really no average weight loss or anything coz everyones losses are totally different.
Like some people will lose 2lb in their 1st week and someone else will lose 14lb in their first week. :)

Hi, I've never cheated and done regular gym sessions except for one week so take a look under my name and you can peruse my losses xxx good luck this diet is so good xxx

When I lose small numbers on the scales I would've lost inches. So make sure you measure yourself on day 1 and regularly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I've never cheated and done regular gym sessions except for one week so take a look under my name and you can peruse my losses xxx good luck this diet is so good xxx

Dutch, your loses are fantastic, really inspiring. If you don't mind me asking, how much time do you spend at the gym/exercising? Just looking for tips!

Back