Weightwatchers trying CC hi

size102b

Banned
Hello I've been doing weightwatchers 18 weeks list 2.5 stones But my loss was a gain of 2.5lbs this week????
I did plan 100% and did 6 hours cardio exercise so am wondering what why??
Could anyone help with the best calories guides , how many cals should I be on
I'm 40 5ft 2 ? Weight 14st 13.5lb Thanx xx

LOL Cherry great minds think alike, fancy seeing you in here x x

Ive changed my sig now, sod WW it aint working. Totally fresh start from today x x

I think ww is taking a beating, half of us have changed from it now!
Good luck xxx

Hi to you both a welcome to CC.

Well done on your losses so far :)

I tend to eat below 1600 calories a day. I usually have about 1400 otherwise I tend to find that I just eat to make up the extra calories. You could do a google search to see how many calories you're suppose to eat, but I'm a bit dubious of the results, because one site told me to eat 1900 calories!

Hope you both find that CC works for you. I look forward to following your journey xx

i do indeed use it, but its not always accurate so i check things on it agianst the packaging but its a good site!
You can find out how many calories you should be on on there or you can use a bmr calculator which willt ell you how many calories you burn a day without doing anything, if you are sedentary most of the time you times the number by 1.2 (not sure if you are active like you, but sure you can find it on here) then you -500 cals each day and thats how much you should be on etc.

I dont want this to sound rude but i cant believe you are 40! For some reason i was convinced you where 20 something you certainly look it in your little picture!?!

Hi , mama Kally, helped me to find out how much i should be on . I have been converted too lol. Starting from today :Dusing fitnesspal too another one some people use is food focus

Tee hee I just downloaded fitness pal on my iphone before I read this :) WW was good to start off with but nothings happening now, I need to shake things up and get my mojo back!

Last edited:
I dont want this to sound rude but i cant believe you are 40! For some reason i was convinced you where 20 something you certainly look it in your little picture!?!

I agree I totally think you look younger. I hope I look as good as you when I hit 40! x

i do indeed use it, but its not always accurate so i check things on it agianst the packaging but its a good site!
You can find out how many calories you should be on on there or you can use a bmr calculator which willt ell you how many calories you burn a day without doing anything, if you are sedentary most of the time you times the number by 1.2 (not sure if you are active like you, but sure you can find it on here) then you -500 cals each day and thats how much you should be on etc.

Thanks alot really appreciate it,I think it gave me 1200 cals as I put sedentray ?
Maybe its right 1200 cals thats why Im not losing much on ww?

Geeeze thanx Im 41 in October :eek: my daughters nearly 15 time sure flies though,most people tell me I look 28 prob the fat face lol:eek:
Thanks alot for your help ohh and the compliment xx

Hi Cherry - hope you're doing OK and had a good weekend. You have done really up to now though you know - far more consistent than I have ever been!

I'm joining you too! I've been using the myfitnesspal site over the weekend and I've found it really good - it's as easy to input into as the WW site anyway. I've been yo yo-ing on WW for ages and not really getting anywhere - I think I'm just bored with it and not really focussed! I'm not knocking WW at all, I'm just fed up of working out points.

I'm aiming for 1200 per day.

Good luck!

Lesley
X

Hi Lesley :) , I went on myfitness pal and it told me 1200 cals I thought that was low for me as I'm 14st 13.5lbs ? My cal book says 1500? Eek don't know what to do?
I think we are doing the best thing even just to try as it's better than gaining it hey :)
I can't get online until tomorrow on phone so will check myfitness pal again

hope we can all support each other , good luck Hun ;) xx

MFPal says I should be aiming for 1200 too?? I dont get it hehh. I'll try 1200 for a week and see if the scales shift. Ive imputted what ive had, changed my mind about dinner so imputted the new meal im gonna have and it comes to 1057 calories altoghether for the whole day, leaving 143 calories left. Do you reckon Im ok to stick at that if Im not hungry later? Im all confused cos Im used to thinking of food as points and not calories :(

1200 is too low for both of you i think. thats the minimum anyone should really be on to be healthy

I'd try and have 1200 cals to be careful, how did you download it into your iPhone? Do I go into APs? Mmm I weigh 2 st 10 more than you must be my age? Lol I'm sure 1200 cals at my weight is too low? I facebooked you re sig xx

Back