Weighty Matey November Thread

losingme

Silver Member
here we are a new month whos still up for supporting one another

Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Evilpenguin - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
Happy Holidays -Target Member woop woop
Lonestitcher - sts, -2.5lbs, -0.5lbs, -1lbs, (lost 4lbs)
Losingme - -1.5lbs, -1.5lbs, sts, +1lbs, -0.5lbs(lost 2.5lbs)
metrognome- -1bs,0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 1lbs)
miss_marshmallow- sts, -1lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost 1lbs)
mollysmum1- 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
mrsnb - -0.5lbs, -1lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost -1.5lbs)
mrsmc - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Pickle87- -0.5lbs, -2.5lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 3lbs)
Piglet977- noWI -0.5lbs,-1lbs, +3lbs , (gain 1.5lbs)
Polyanna -3lbs, -2lbs, -2.5lbs, -2lbs (lost 9.5lbs)
*Theresa*- sts,-1lbs, -1lbs, -2.5lbs, (lost 4.5lbs)
Vickiw -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - -0.5lbs, -2.5lbs, +1lbs, 0lbs (lost 2lbs)

Last edited:
Sure I'll add you just come along whenever but at least after wi to report loss gain or sts and I'll update welcome to weighty matey club xxx

How about that then, I am chuffed with myself, its been a hard week but I got through it and a little bonus of Slimmer of the Week!!!!

Polyanna -3lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost 3lbs)

hi sorry i have been awol but have been having a bad time sticking to it so am going to try real hard this month, weigh in later today so will update later if youll still have me that is
thanks

Hi All, I hate to say it but I am leaving :( I have decided to give SW a miss now and try something new... so if you can please remove me from the team I would appreciate it. It's just something I need to do, to give myself a boost but in a different way. I feel I am wasting money when I am gaining and losing the same 1lb. Good luck to the rest of the weighty mateys... xx

Hi All, I hate to say it but I am leaving :( I have decided to give SW a miss now and try something new... so if you can please remove me from the team I would appreciate it. It's just something I need to do, to give myself a boost but in a different way. I feel I am wasting money when I am gaining and losing the same 1lb. Good luck to the rest of the weighty mateys... xx

good luck hope all goes well for you

Firstly, apologies for being AWOL in October.... One minute the September thread finished, the next minute the trick or treaters are at the door!!

Secondly, sarahandmolly, a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do... Hope you 'enjoy' the calorie counting. See you around if and when you decide to come back... Once a Matey, always a Matey!!!

Thirdly, once again, a big thanks to losingme for managing this little area of the boards.

And last, and at the very least, a STS for me this week!!! (Better than last week anyway!!!)

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

Sarahandmolly good luck on your journey hope you find
What works for you xx will *remove* you but always welcome back xxx xxx

Thanks and well done. Lonesticher xx
Will update later on xxx

want2bmum said:
Can i join you aswell i WI on a Tuesday lost half this week and aim too lose 8lb this month xx

Sure welcome I'm updating chart today xxx I'll add you and stats to date xxx

miss_marshmallow said:
can i join please...

first nov weigh in was yday, and sts.. would like to lose 8lb in nov, so have to try harder rest of month lol

Adding you today and wi details so far welcome to mateys xx

Hi I'm new to the forum, can I join in please :) get weighed on friday's need to lose 6 lbs this month

Nay

Back