$$ Weighty Matey's Awesome August Thread $$ ---awards available now xx well done all

well done all , i will update chart asap
welcome becca (i will add you to our list ) hope you enjoy being a weighty matey xx
mollysmum i feel the same and i gained for my first WI of August :( not to worry onwards and downwards people xx

Hiya!
No WI for me last week, I stayed an extra day on hols... x

I've lost 4lbs this week yay :D

1lb on for me this week - not to worry though :) had a holiday week and expected much more so here's to a better week!

Lost 4.5lb this week. Need 1lb off next week for my 5.5 stone award :)

Happy after my holiday break in South Wales to have lost a 1/2 lb this week!!!

Looking forward to group taster night next week!!!

Sarahandmolly: - Don't be upset. You didn't WI last week, so you don't know what 'damage' your holiday did. By being good this last week, you've probably undone any holiday 'damage', and that's why you've STS.

Good Luck to my fellow Mateys. Offwards and Downwards!!!

Hi guys ive been slack this week ive managed to lose my last weeks gain but looking at a gain this week as hubby been had a week off and we've been out alot with kids so ive fallen slightly off the wagon
not great when we having a secret WI this week so wont know till body image what ive done this week
anyway no use pondering on it just try hard from now till tuesday and hope for a turn around x

sorry again
anyones numbers wrong or not updated just post me a note and ill update (dont think ive mossed anyone)
have a great week Weightys

Sarahandmolly: - Don't be upset. You didn't WI last week, so you don't know what 'damage' your holiday did. By being good this last week, you've probably undone any holiday 'damage', and that's why you've STS.

Thanks hun, I know. It was just a bit of a shock when I stood on the scales after such a good wk. I didn't hold back either on my holiday so I have, as you say probably just lost what I gained on my hol x

I lost 1lb this week, considering I went out for chinese on my mums birthday yesterday I'm happy with that :)

well celebrating mums birthday has helped my have a 0.5lb gain this week (illusive half lb ) that keeps going on and off each week for the last month or more and its driving me rounf the twist
i hav eonce again gone onto the sas logs and planning on having a better bigger loss week come next tuesday
well done everyone you're commitment to your selves and losing is worth a big round of applause xx :clap: :clap: :clap:

2lb off for me this week, also got my 5.5 stone award and was both nominated and won Woman of The Year in my group and got SOTW as well xx

A STS for me this week. Diet-wise, I don't know why I didn't have a loss.... BUT I DON'T CARE!!! Because, like Pickle, I was also nominated and won class woman slimmer of the year!!!! And even though no-one from our class could go through any further it still feels GREAT!!! :D :D :D

Oh, and I won the raffle as well!! :D

I didn't update last week. 3lbs off, this week was a sts.

I have a weigh in next week which is still august so i need an extra week

Back