$$ Weighty Matey's Awesome August Thread $$ ---awards available now xx well done all

Lost 3lb this week :) x

Sorry I haven't been good and been AWOL had a few problems the last week or so. Hopefully all is sorted now and I will try and be back on track for Sept! I really need to sort myself out x

Hope that you're feeling a bit better Theresa!!!

Last WI was another STS for me. I know that I'm happy I haven't gained and I'm really happy that in August I have lost a total of 4 lbs (giving me my 1 lb per week goal). However... I've only managed this by doing a SE week (which gave me a 3 1/2 lb loss). For the last three weeks I've lost a grand total of 1/2 lb...

Before my SE week, I'd been gaining and losing the same 1 lb or so for about 6 weeks..... I'm really struggling to keep my motivation in place....

I have lost just over half of my target weight (and still have just under 4 st to go) and have been on SW for nearly a year (Anniversary on Thursday!!!!). I still keep a food diary and am quite happy to carry on doing SW....however.... it seems at the moment the only way to lose is to do SE, and I can't do that for the rest of my life...

Hopefully September will be a better month for me and you too my fellow Mateys.

Offwards and downwards!!!!

updated chart
will post new months link later when create
will be sorting out who hasnt posted frequently and syphon the list a little (hope not to offend anyone)
will also be throwing out awards too so keep eyes posted
love ya xxx lyns

Hi there - sorry for not being around this month. I was away for 2 weeks then came back and had put on 3.5lb. I then went on a bit of a bender food-wise and decided to give weigh in a miss this week (I weigh in on a Monday hence 5 WIs this month).

I'm back on track now and hoping for a good run from now until December.

Awards

august-1.jpg

congrats to Pickle87
on losing a mahossive 15lbs this month well done fantastic great job

coming in joint 2nd is our 2 becca's
becca wecca and becca306 both losing a fantastic 5lbs each

closely followed by Evilpenguin losing a wonderful 4.5lbs this month

great going everyone you are inspiration to us all

heres to a great september

Back