**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Some great losses ladies:D:D

WI tonight and 0.5lbs off for me:sigh:. Wish it was more but its a loss:). Things have slowed so I am having a "back to basics" week and have agreed to go the gym with a friend on Wednesday.

Fingers crossed for a great week for all:grouphugg:

WI last night was a STS for me, but after a dinner party on friday I can't complain!

I lost 3.5lb this week!! I'm chuffed because I didnt really do any exercise!! =D xxx

Another 4lbs for me this week + 6lbs last week = 10lbs so far :D

I'm Vicki from Walsall in the West Midlands. I've been going to SW for a year now (weigh in on Mondays) and so far lost 4 stone 11lb. I'd like to lose another 3.5 stone so quite a way to go!

I'm not doing very well at the moment. My dad is ill and I'm visiting him as much as I can in between looking after my 2 boys (aged 3 and 5) and working (I'm a self employed accountant so January is always a nightmare). I'm surrounded by temptation and seem to have zero willpower at the moment.

Sarahandmolly - I lost 0.5lb this week but only as I didn't have time to eat anything during the day on Monday before WI.

The support you get on here is brill and I know I'll be up and running again soon (well - maybe not running!)

Good luck everyone this week x

Well, after a rubbish WI and having a couple of days to 'kick the cat' and have a whinge, I'm willing to admit, I had a gain of 1 lb this week. The most depressing thing about it? I didn't even have anything yummy and off plan to explain the gain :(

I think I know what has caused it though, so this week will have a few changes and I'll see if that helps.

I i am very happy to report a "full" 1lb loss
congrats to all those that lost and chin up for those that didn't.
Probably happen to me next week
sending some sunshine

Hello my dear's, I hope you all had a good week and were happy with your WI's.

I lost 2lbs this week.

Good luck to all you Weighty Matey's for your WI's next week.

Love and best wishes to all. X

Hello everyone,

I have managed to lose 2lbs this week. I thought I would never start making progress again after Christmas. Good luck in March. Love Salli:bananalove:

Hi everyone...although technically a 1st of Feb weigh in, I managed to loose 2lbs!
Hope everyone is doing well and good luck with weigh ins.
xxx

Do we have a weighty mateys feb thread yet

*sigh* first weigh in, and i've put on half a lb! I'm not too fussed I can pinpoint where i've gone wrong, such as not being strict enough with my syns, doing too much excercise and ending up being in pain and strained, and also not measuring out my hex's!

SO here's to a better week!

Evening all!

Wi tonight and I lost 2lbs which I am really chuffed with as had slow losses the last couple of weeks. I made a big effort to drink more water this week and it made the difference:)

Hope everyone has a great week xx

Hi everyone, 1st Feb 3lb this week for me yay feel like I'm back on it properly after inulging over Xmas. Good luck to everyone for Feb x

Well well well! I have finally done all the calculations for January!!! All I can say is WOW! As a team we lost a whopping 72.5lbs, which is just over 5 stone!!! :clap: That's absolutely FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!! Welcome back everyone!!! :D

Down to the individuals now...

In 3rd Place - MRSV with 7lb loss! :clap:

In 2nd Place - EVILPENGUIN with a 7.5lb loss :clap:

*drumroll* in 1st Place......
PHILLY X with 8.5lb Loss!!!

WELL DONE ALL!!! :D
New Feb chart is on Page 1 - will update Feb WI results in a bit :) xx​

Hi all

Very chuffed to see I was in 2nd place for January :)

However first weigh in for February and it's 5.5lbs back on :(

Good luck for Feb everyone, hope I have a better result next week!

Back