**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

Hi, Do you have any room in your team for another? I think it would be nice to have some support, and someone else to tell when I lose! (which hopefully will be often! :) :p ) xxx

hey guys,

have you got room in your team for a not so little one?

Ive lost 9lb this week

:princess: I Wanna Be A Weighty Matey! :princess:

Well done to everyone who has lost weight, I stayed the same this week - perhaps better luck next time. :cross: Salli

Hi all, I noticed some fantastic January losses there. Please can I join the team? Started SW last week (first WI tomorrow!!!).

Hi everyone - forgot to post last week but put on 0.5lb. My dad's very ill at the moment and I haven't a lot of time to devote to the diet with all the hospital visiting.

I weigh in again tonight but not expecting to lose. Will update later.

Some fab losses so far this month - well done everyone and best of luck this week x

Lost 2lbs this week!

Had a pretty bad weekend though so glad it didn't have time to catch up before WI - will hopefully fix it before next Monday lol here's hoping.

Good luck this week everyone & well done on losses so far :)

Ahhh nuts! I gained 1lb this week...* week and all that...oh well never mind!
Good luck everyone for this week!

Well done Evilpenguin on your 2lb loss! :clap:
Salli - well done on your STS! :clap:
MrsV and VickiW - No worries, only little gains! It will be off next week. Hope your dad gets better soon Vicki *hugs*

WOW :eek: look at all our newbies!!! Welcome to the Weighty Mateys Philly, 26 Stone Girl and KirstyO! :wavey:
I will have to start adding your WI results from your next WI. So if you report back to us after your WI with your losses / gains etc... also come on for support, we are all a very lovely bunch! xx

:) Thanks for having me, really looking forward to having a 24/7 support network as well as physical support network at group. Not long to wait for my first WI results...this time tomorrow!!!

yay! thank youuuu :) I WI wednesday as well, im quite excited...i've already fitted back into the jeans that I no longer fitted after xmas! :) :) :)

Hi everyone, i stayed the same this week. I am pleased at that following meals out over the weekend. i am also pleased to say that having spent some time reading all of your posts I feel motivated again. So thank you and well done everyone on the losses.

well done kirsty!! I nicked a few onion rings of a mates plate today (i didnt have a meal)...I feel SO guilty lol! Hopefully it will be ok, ive got tones of syns left...will let you all know tomorrow! x

1 1/2lb for me this week

Back