**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

is it weird im looking forward to WI on wednesday?? I havent even had a particularly good week lol, im just hoping the one exersice class I went to will help me lose 2 1/2 lb n then i'll get my stone award :eek:

Hiya,

Could I join your team please?

I have my 1st weigh in on Thursday x

Hi everyone - I put on 1lb last week. I'm still not really back into it and I weigh in again tomorrow. I'll probably lose weight tomorrow as I was sick as a dog all day Friday and haven't eaten much since. Maybe it'll be enough to get me back on track.

Well done all the losers - you're all doing so well and welcome along to the newbies. Good luck this week x

Morning all!!!

Managed to shed 2lbs this week! How is everyone?

x

Welcome newbies (Pickle87 and Discoheep) I have added you both into the chart, please report your WI results each week.

Well done everyone else :D I have updated everyones results. Vicki, hope you're OK xxx

Hey everyone

1lb on for me this week :( I deserved it too :(

Well done on all of your losses + sts so far + good luck for this week :)

Thanks Sarahandmolly - I'm much better now. I had a horrible sickness bug which is going round the kids school.

It was good for the diet and I managed to lose 3.5lb this week :).

Good luck to everyone this week x

How is everyone doing so far this week? I have 2 days left to WI and not feeling it this week. Have stuck to the diet 100%, but not feeling any lighter this week. Think after the big losses in the first 3 weeks my body is refusing to lose more. Guess time will tell - but I am thing STS this week!

Hi all, pleased to report a 3lb loss this week :D chuffed! brings my total weight loss since 12th Jan to 11lbs!

Hi All, hoping you are having a good week , I'm reporting a 1lb loss this week, not as great as i hope for but its coming off so 11lb in total since 9 th jan :)

Hi all hope everyone is well. Not been on for a few days as had my first gain at WI on Monday since joining SW and have had the hump. :(

Silly I know but was upset as had been 110% all week. On the plus side I only gained 0.5lbs.

What confused me was on Sunday I went window shopping (skint until I get my expenses) and popped into Next and was so chuffed that I got into a size 12 jeans and also a beautiful red fitted shift dress. I was on cloud 9 and didn't recognise the person in the mirror.

Anyway, new week and am going for it and adding more exercise, wish me luck.

Have a good week all :)

1.5lbs off for me!
Was hoping for 2.5 so I got my stone award, however that was a bit of a stretch with only one work out :eek:, but im still very happy with 1.5, definitely getting my stone award next week!! xxx

Was really surprised and disappointed to have a 1/2 lb gain. I know it isn't much, but it's my second unexplained gain in 3 weeks. I hope this isn't the start of a slippery slope!!! If I have another gain in the next couple of weeks, it's Diary time for my C. Hope she realises that I've been keeping a diary for the last 161 days!!!!! (I know that she'll only want the last couple of weeks really!!)

3lb loss for me this week - taking me to 20lbs in total and maintaining an average loss of 5lbs a week :D So I have to say it is going well!

Would like to aim for 4lbs this week to get me to my 1 1/2 stone - however we are away in Brighton this weekend for Valentines and will be eating out the entire time - will not go crazy but will be happy with a 4lb loss over the next 2 weeks.

EDIT - only 14lbs in a stone (why do I always thing there are 16lbs) - only 1lb needed next week for my stone and a half :D :D :D Reckon I can manage that!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Last edited:
6lb off for me. :) x

Back