***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Well done Malaika. X

Morning Guys, Unfortunately I had a 1lb gain this week. Sorry everyone. Am determined to have a great week this week and went for a 1.5 hike yesterday so if no loss this week I will be really disapointed. I hope everyone else had a good weekend. x

You don't have to apologise Shirley we all understand, we have been there too, I know I have - many times.

Good luck for next week's WI and have a wonderful day, take care now. X

Well another gain here! 1lb to be precise and I am gutted! :cry:even though I was poorly the beginning of the week I wasn't naughty and then I stepped up my exercise at the end of the week! I am back on it now but I just felt really disheartened yesterday and had 47 syns! :break_diet:Yes at least I counted them... I can pull it back too... I know :)

Shirley - no need to apologise, just dust yourself off and start again. That's what I am doing :)

Well Done Cath on your 1.5lb loss :clap:

Glad the s/s is working now. It was totally doing my head in! Donnie, those are Week Beginnings... you didn't have a WI result on the 1st wk but you did on the 2nd and 3rd... Hope this explains :)

Cheers Guys, I WILL do better this week!! I can also get on the spreadsheet I just needed to register and create a password and hey presto!! x

Guys - you shouldn't have to register and create a password... you should be able to see it without logging in

oh dear ....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but-
I can't view the spreadsheet :(

now this is seriously doing my head in! :cry::cry::cry:I am going to re-visit it once again tonight and will probably change the format etc...! Sorry guys, but I am trying but it's just not working with me!

Shirley, no need to apologise hun ~ you are back on track and that's the main thing xx

Sarah ~ that little gain and more will be gone next week, you are sounding very determined ~ go you! xx

I'm with Alice, I can no longer view the spreadsheet ~ sorry!!! xx

Morning :wavey:

Does anybody mind if I don't do a spreadsheet and just do a little chart at the beginning of each month on the actual thread like the other teams do? No matter what I do to that spreadsheet... nobody can see it :(

A chart is fine for me - I can see the spreadsheet so either works for me.

Well I put on 0.5 lb this week :( - there seems to be a pattern emerging since the beginning of June:
Week 1 -4lb
Week 2 +0.5lb
Week 3 -4lb
Week 4 +0.5lb
I hope this means a good loss next week! I might even get my 4 stone award. I was surprised the gain wasn't bigger so I'm happy with that - my son's birthday party turned into a food mountain. I've managed to give away most of the leftovers - all except for the lovely birthday cake which I ate far too much of.

I'm back on track today - my 4 year old son gave me a kick up the **** yesterday when he turned round to me and said "Mommy, you're fat" - there's nothing like a bit of straight talking to focus the mind!

I've got nothing to stop me this week. Good luck to everyone this week x

Back