***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for that and the lovely words, I do try! I am a very trying person! lol :giggle:

I will get onto it later - at work at the mo so will have a catch up at lunch time :D x

Bless hun a chart is fine with me, whatever is easiest for you as you are putting so much effort. I will keep my fingers crossed Viki you will have a great loss next week.

Hi Ladies!!!

Apologies for not coming back earlier...things manic in life! I ws one of the original Weighty Matey's and would love to come back if that's ok???
Started back on plan on Monday, so almost the end of June I know, but better late than never eh??
How is everyone doing?

I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week (at last) and am delighted :)
I'll be very happy with a pound a week.
After STS for two weeks any loss seems great!

Welcome back Mrs V, wondered where you had been? Glad you are still on track xx

Well done Malaika, that is fab loss, really pleased for you xx

I weigh in tomorrow, have somehow managed to stay off the scales ALL week (well I did give my hubby the battery lol) ~ it's the first time that I have nearly had a whole week of EE so will be interesting to see how I get on xx

Thanks all...good luck everyone!!!
I weigh on Monday mornings, so will let you know how I get on.

Good luck for tomorrow Weemo and congrats everyone on your loss. WI for me tomorrow, I'm hoping for a loss so keep your fingers crossed. I shall be so disapointed if I have gained again as I have been out walking lots. X

See 1st page ladies! :cool: It will be better next month, this one was a quick job! :giggle:

Welcome back MrsV :wavey: Good to have you back on board!

Malaika - Well done on your loss honey! That's fab! :clap:

Good Luck to everyone else on their WI's for this week :D

xx

Hi All bad news I'm afraid, put on 1/2lb this week, will promise toget it off plus another pound or so for next week.
Cath.

Noth to worry Cath! 1/2lb is not bad hun, you sound motivated to get it off next week though so well done xx

Thanks Cathy, for you hard work and support!
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. You are all great.
Good luck to all current weigh ins!
To those who are disappointed - we all have bad times, but with all the support we get here, we can only succeed! So cheer up, and have a cyber hug :)

Not to worry Cath you can get that 1/2 plus more off with your eyes closed no problem. And no need to be sorry *Big Hug*

Hello fellow Matey's - I lost a 1lb this week, I am pleased with this as it brings to my first stone lost.

I lost 3lbs this week so really chuffed.

Well done Donnie and congrats on your first stone, really pleased for you xx

Cath hun that teeny half pound and more will be off next week xx

Thanks Sarah for doing the chart, it's looking good xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Back