***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Well done Hobbithead, that is a great loss, good luck for next week. X

Thanx for letting me join i wnt let u down - hopefully lol, im only starting today so my first weigh in will be next week x

Don't worry about letting anyone down, just enjoy your SW journey and look forward to a slimmer you, good luck for your first week. X

Thanks was so motivated today i went for a walk at lunchtime and again this evening and i enjoyed it :D:D

Welcome hobbithead and mrs lever :welcome:, nice to have you on board. Good luck on your weight loss journeys :)

Hobbithead, 5 lbs loss is amazing :winner: , well done you!

Aw Mrs V, blooming * week. Not to worry though, all that and more will disappear next week. Sending you positive vibes for support :vibes: :)

MissShiraz, fantastic loss for you. 2.5 lbs is suuuper :wee:

Sarah, good to hear you are back on track hunny. Hope you have a good week and a great loss on your Saturday WI :D

I lost 2 lbs, yay :party0049:

Have a great week all
B. xx

I lost 2lbs ....:D and got my half stone award at last! :eek: xx Yaay!

Well done, that's fantastic MissShiraz.

Copy and paste the half a stone sticker from my signature to yours, now you've lost your 7lbs, show it with pride, well done. X

Hey Everyone, Sorry I haven't been about but I have been off work on hols and am home with the kids so I have gotten nothing done!!!! Last week WI on Friday I had a STS. I haven't been particuarly good so a sts isn't too bad! I'm back on track and went on a 2 mile walk on Sunday, Monday and a 3mile walk last night so hopefully all the walking and being good will work as I only have 6 weeks until my brothers wedding and I still want to loose a stone. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations guys on your losses this week - keep it up x

Hi everyone :wavey:~ am back from my few days away with a gain :cry:~ I simply cannot stop eating :argh: ~ still I had a fab time and have a few days to go before WI!:)

Sarah, Kaz, Donnie and b2b ~ :happy096: well done on your losses, all good results :D:D:D:D xxxx

:welcome:Welcome Becs, Mrs Lever and Hobbithead ~ great to have new members and good luck with your weight loss journey xxx ps well done Hobbithead :happy036:and Becs :party0011:eek:n your fab losses, great results:0clapper:

Sarah well done on your teeny weeny gain especially with being off your diet, looking forward to hearing how you get on this week ;) xx

Mrs V ~ that little gain will be gone next week hun when *wk is over :hug99:xx

Shirley a STS is good hun :D especially when you haven't been on plan ~ great to hear that you are back on track xx

Good luck to everyone else who has still to weigh in this week :cross::cross::cross:

welcome to all the newbies sorry i havent been on much been so busy and well done to all that has lost

my weigh in tommorrow morning

hope all is ok with everyone

sarah x

Morning all!! Well done on the losses so far!!! Keep this up and we will be at goal before you know it!
I have Dr's this morning..I have tendonitis in my wrists and just recently my right hand has been loosing feeling, plus I cant hold anything and typing and writing makes me want to cry (not good when you deal with a lot of admin work)!

Will report back later, but really nervous!

weighed in today and lost half a pound ive now lost half a stone whoooo hoooo

hope everyone is ok

well done to all the other people that have lost

sarah x

Well done Pinksaz. X

Copy and paste the half a stone award from my signature to your's and you can proudly show it off.

thanks hun x

Goodluck Pinksaz!!

MrsV - hope all went okay!

Hi weemo and sanicholl - hope you have a fab week before your next weigh ins! x

Back