***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

I only lost half a pound this week which was a little disappointing as I did it 100% again.
I had a long talk with my consultant. She read my food diary and said I am eating correctly. She thinks that, perhaps, my goal was a little too extreme, and suggested that I choose a more realistic one, like I have set now and play it from there. I can change my mind when I near it.
She also did say that it is harder to loose weight when one doesn't have that much left to lose and suggested I cut my syns down to 10 to see how I go.
I am still inspired, and am happy even with half a pound loss.
I have removed my half stone sticker :cry: but will put it back when I get there again.

Good going Guys, 1/2 lb is still1/2 lb hun don't worry you will have your 1/2 st back on there in no time at all. keep your chin up. I'm dreading WI tomorrow, I'm quite sure I have gained even though i have done loads of walking - roughly 1 -3 miles a night. Its my birthday today and my OH and kids are making me a cake so no doubt I will pig out big time with that as it would be rude not to!!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Hi all...well currently being tested for anaemia and arthritis! Oh what fun!

Thank you for the concern!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Mrs V ~ hope you will feel better soon, I had a similiar problem a few months ago and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, very painful. Hope you get sorted soon :hug99: xx

Sarah well done on your half stone award, that's fab news :Dxx

Sonia ~ you weight is going in the right direction hun ~ you have a great attitude which will pay you dividends ~ good luck with this incoming week :cross::cross:xx

8_birthday_004birthday123.gif

Have a lovely Birthday Shirley ~ enjoy ~ it's only one day of the year. xx

thanks weemo you should of seen me jump up and down lol

mrs v hope you feel better soon hun

I hope you feel better soon Mrs V!

Thanks weemo!

Happy Birthday Shirley and thank you!

Hello my Matey friend's - I am thrilled to say that I have lost 5lbs this week......it has come out of the blue and it's such a great feeling.

Good Luck to Friday WI's. X

:birthday: to Shirley for yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your cake ;) Good Luck for your WI! :D

Well done Pinksaz on your loss :clap: 1/2 stone sticker in your siggy looks lovely :D

Malaika - hey honey, it's a loss chick. Please don't get down about it. By the looks of it, you don't have a lot to lose anyway *mwah* x

Weemo - good luck for your WI hun :D

MrsV - I really hope you get sorted soon and that you feel better x

Go Donnie, Go Donnie, Go Donnie :bliss: thats an absolutely FANTASTIC loss well done you!!! :D

Well I am not holding my breath for my WI tomorrow... lol :giggle: had a hangover Thursday so that was a write off and also Wednesday night. A friend who I haven't seen in 2yrs came over to my house. Otherwise I have been excellent... fingers crossed I might have done damage limitation before the blow out. We can only find out tomorrow so I have my fingers crossed tightly :cross: :D Happy Friday all xx

And the same to you Hun!!
Shirley I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday?!
Well done on all the losses so far this week...there must be something in the water! Lol
Sarahand Molly...fingers crossed for tomorrow...whatever the outcome, as long as you enjoyed yourself, thats the main thing.

Thanks guys!! Mrs V I hope all goes well with the tests, I was diagnosed with carpel Tunnel when I was pregnant with my youngest and it has never really gone away properly.

Donnie, Congratulations on a fab loss. Good luck Weemo for WI today, I haven't WI yet, am rather nervous as yesterday as very naughty diet wise!! I ended up having pancakes with butter, buns, a small whipped ice cream, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice with 2 prawn toast, spring rolls and 2 piece of mint aero cheesecake!!!! My OH and kids made me the cheesecake as my birthday cake as I love it so much but there is loads left and my determination has slipped badly! Needles sto say I don't think I wil have a loss this week....!:break_diet:

wd.gif
Donnie ~ that is a FANTASTIC loss ~ am so pleased for you xx

Good luck for tomorrow Sarah ~ you had a good night and that's the main thing hun :D:D xx

I am overjoyed to say I stayed the same!! Have been sick, then went away for a few days and never really got going if you know what I mean. 7.5 weeks to my holidays so a lot of work to be done.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

sorry folks im crossing over too the dark side ww , ive only lost a stone with sw in 6 months and i really need to lose more , i hope u all understand , and wish u all the best of luck , has i have said a few times i was 16 and a half stone , and am now 12 9 and a half lol , so ive come along along way , just need to give my body a shake up me thinks good luck all , and i think this group , has been amazing for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Donnie... that is fantastic!
Good luck Sarah, and thanks for your encouragement!

Pah! 0.5lbs on! :rolleyes: I really did eat cr*p on Thursday to get rid of my hangover so I am not surprised.

I am that determined this week though, I have signed up for Body Magic as I think it's about time I started getting some stickers! I know I have said it before, but I don't have ANYTHING planned this week... apart from my Wii Active! lol

Simmy - good luck honey with WW. You're doing exactly what I did to come over to SW as WW was boring me after how many years of doing it. Good Luck xx

Morning all

Hope everyone is well. Just had WI and chuffed to get a loss of 3lbs especially as its my TOTM and I was convinced that I would STS!! Off to do the housework and maybe have a go at Davina's workout this afternoon. :D:D:D

i cant seem to update my weight on the bar that runs down the left. It has updated my ticker but not sure what i'm doing wrong, can anyone help please

Not to worry just remembered!!!:D:D:D:D

Back