**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Can't believe it I lost 5lbs this week, so chuffed:D:D:D:D

hi just an updade for september
1st= -0.5;)
8th=+1:mad:
15th=+1.5:mad:
22nd= -2:D

oh woe is me Ive stayed the same tonight. I really must get my act together. Could someone give me a kick up the backside please. I really do need to lose weight. I wanted to lose 6lb this month so far Ive managed 2.

Managed to lose 4lb this week after returning to good old faithful red days! :D

Well done on all the great losses this week and good luck for everyone still to weigh in x

Congrats vikki and hobbithead on your losses. Toofatkat don't worry too much sts is still great and at least its not a gain.x

Hi All

Managed to lose 1 1/2 though was hoping for 2 1/2 to get my half stone award so a little disappointed but did get slimmer of the week. Found out it could have been because I ate out 3 times last week and although I stuck to steak and a jacket and salad every time, in pubs that can equal 42 syns per meal, even more annoying for one more syn I could have had chips! Never mind we live and learn.

Well done to everyone on their fab loss

Well done to all who lost, and hang in there to those who haven't. It will come off!
I lost a pound and got my one stone award, at last!

lost 3.5 this week. got slimmer of week too. I am 1 pound off club 10 and 2.5 from 3 stone award:)

i put on half a pound this week.not too good.but i want to aim to lose a pound for next week.well done to everyone for doing well,sorry im not one of you haha

Raapunbird: Sleep does seem to have an impact on your hormones I forget the names of the one slinked to sleep and food but basically lack sleep stimulates the hormones that make u want to eat chocolate etc. Here's to a good week ahead:)

Woo-hoo!!! I'm thrilled with myself - I lost 1.1kgs this week so I am only 0.7kgs away from being under 70:party0019:

I don't expect such a good result next week coz we're going out tonight (first time for a month):beer8: Still, at least I've got all week to get it off again.

Well done to those that have lost. Those who haven't - don't worry you'll soon go down again.

Big hugs everyone!!

wheres sarahandmolly gone?
anyone seen or heard from her the last time i saw her post she was not well
hope she is well

Hey all! :flirt2:

I am back! :D I have been so poorly, I had gastric flu! Not good! Was off work all week, now back on the wagon.

Went to WI yesterday, lost 3lbs and got SOTW! :D 1st time EVER! lol

I will sit down tomorrow and go through all the posts and update the chart. Once I have done it can you please all check that it is correct? xx

sarah sorry to hear you have been so poorly but pleased you are now on the mend, congrats on the weightloss and SOTW :D:D

Back