**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Welcome back Sarah.
I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Congrats on your WI and SOTW. That's really great.

Hi Sarah,......glad to hear that you are back after the gastric flu Hun...not good!

Well done on the losses this week everyone!!
I climbed Scafel Pike this weekend and for my efforts I lost 1lb this week...really pleased!
So for this month 6lbs loss in total for me!! Roll on October!

Good luck everyone for this week!

well done all you losers ,your doing fab .
I stayed the same this week ,I need more water ,walking and no bread just doesnt agree with me so back to ryvita and melba toasts ,hope you all have a good week :)

I lost 1lb so far. Have subscribed to the mag, need to try really really hard x

I put on half a pound this week, and I was expecting it. Not because I was naughty but I always have a STS or small gain after 2 or 3 weeks loss.
I looked through, not only my current weight loss but my previous SW WIs and the pattern was the same.
My consultant noticed it too, and asked if it was my star week. I had a hysterectomy 23 years ago so I didn't think it was that but I was advised that even so we can go through the same water retention. I had thought of that, as I was advised of the same previously but I have also gone through menopause, and had HRT for 5 years so I thought I was done with that too. Apparantly not!
She did, however, state that so much was in the mind and I must forget these weeks, and if I do I may just lose anyway.
I'll try to forget about these weeks, and see how we go.

well done ladies , happy to report i lost one and a half and its star week , soo im really pleased with myself xx

well I did it. Got my 3 stone award tonight and club ten along with sotw for 7th week running and sotm:). 20 pounds this month and 3stone 1.5 in total Loss 4 this week:D... a great month i'd say eh:D oh to top it off i won the raffle tonight too lol

I lost 1lb this week. More than I thought but less than I hoped. I was hoping to lose 6lb this month but Ive only done 3:cry:Better next month.

Glad to see you're back Sarah, hope you're feeling much better and congrats on the SOTW :0clapper:(now you have to try to get SOTW when you haven't got gastric flu?). Take care. x

Well done Mrs V on climbing Scafel Pike, I remember seeing it when we were there on holiday years ago and my husband suggesting the climb - I laughed heartily. Needless to say we didn't do it - Well done you!!!:wow:

It's not my WI until tomorrow but I am not expecting a loss. I made the mistake of having meatballs last night, I assumed they would be free coz they're only minced beef but my weight is up a little today, still I'll do any extra workout to see if I can get it down again. :booboo:

Good luck everyone and happy October!!

Hi everyone, sorry I STS this week - still at least it's not a gain.

I will try harder next week.

Hey guys, Congrats guys on your losses, I managed 1lb this week which I am happy with! Good luck everyone for October! x

Hi managed 1 1/2 this week so got my half stone award - was hoping to get 2 1/2 to drop me into the next stone. Not weighing next week as i'm on my hols but going to try and stick with it to limit any major damage.

Well done to everyone on your losses and you hypa2008 for hitting all your milestones. How long has it taken you to lose the 3 stones?

Hello there fellow Matey's I hope you are well and happy and losing nicely.....

I have been away for a week and ........

I was a bit naughty but I have managed to STS this week so I am so relieved about that, so I am back on plan with a vengence from today so that I can begin losing again next week.

I had a few red wines and G & T's and I also had chippie fish & chips one day, I only ate half the chips but the fish was gorgeous so I ate it all plus the batter (naughty) oh!! and I had a couple of Mr Whippy ice creams - so thank goodness I have STS today......

So a STS for me Sarah please, love to you all. X

I gained 1.5lb this week. I weighed in on Monday, but then came down with the flu the next day and fainted during the school run on Tuesday. I've been either in bed or the toilet ever since!

The week has been a bit of a blur and went to the docs this morning and now have sinusitis to top it off! I've had better weeks.

On the up side, I should have lost weight this week due to starvation diet! I'm back up and running but unfortunately eating like a horse today - back on track tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well and congrats to all the losers x

Back