**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Welcome :welcome: littlehobbit, tweety and muffindoll, great to have more new members and well done:happy096: on your losses little hobbit and tweety :D xxx

Vicki hun don't be fretting about your gain, you were on hols and had a fab time :). The main thing is you are back on track, one day at a time hun :hug99:xx

Well done on your loss b2b :0clapper:~ it is a step in the right direction xx

Pinksaz well done on your loss too :woohoo:and I hope your little girl is feeling better xx

Thanks Sarah :thankyou:for doing the chart for us and keeping us motivated hun, you are doing a great job :clap: :clap:xx

I have my WI tomorrow :(, have been really good this week and being doing a lot more exercise. A loss would be most welcome :cross:especially with lots of sts as past few weeks!! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is keeping well :grouphugg:

Morning, just a quick visit to say I will be back on at lunch to do all the updates etc... quite busy at work today.

Hope you're all well xx

Hey Guys - I found you!! Was being really thick earlier and couldn't find the thread! Congratultions guys for all your fab losses, I guess August is going to be our month as I have just come back from WI and i've lost 2lb this week!! I am so pleased as I thought with being ill and not eating it would have effected my loss!

Good luck for everyone WI Today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

Well hello everyone :wavey:

First of all, welcome to our newbies kells61 & hypa2008 :D Please report your WI result each week, come on for motivation & support :) We are a great bunch. You have been added to the chart on Pg1

Sanicholl - Well done on the 2lb loss :clap: that's fantastic!

Donnie - 1lb loss, well done honey... you are doing so well! :bliss:

Metrognome - Fantastic loss of 2lb, I am sure that has spurred you on :clap:

Weemo - where are you? How did you get on with your WI? :confused:

Well it's my WI day tomorrow and as usual I am dreading it... I have not put 100% effort in at all... it needs to change! :( So if you have any motivational 'dust' please send some my way. I am just off to write my shopping list... no naughties on there! :cry: xx

well done on all the weight loses
lily is feeling much better now

sarah x

Well done Donnie and Shirley ~ great losses! xx

I lost 3lbs this week and am totally over the moon!! It's AGES since I have had a loss, hopefully all my exercising is paying off!! The only blip is I'm off out with the girls tomorrow night so that will not help, but hey ho I will be good all week bar that night.

Good luck for WI Sarah xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Could I join the Weighty Mateys in time for September please? August is half way through and I go away on the 15th -29th so it will be over.

Oooh more newbies! Welcome, toofatkat and lazorinie :wavey: I will add you both in, toofatkat I will add you in Sept challenge. Just report WI results every week.. :D

I have to confess, I haven't been to WI today. I have a cold, sore throat etc etc and I feel rough. So no WI result for me today... sorry ladies :(

Well done all the for all the great losses everyone! And welcome to all the newbies.
Hope you're feeling better soon Sarah! x

Back