**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. Welcome to the newbies and Sarah hope you are feeling better soon.

WI for me on Monday and am hoping for a loss this week as sts last week. Off to do the shopping soon so will be stocking up on lots of free and superfree foods to help me (hopefully):)

i lost 3 on my wi on weds

morning all , had my weigh in this week and lost 1/2 lb - wasnt a surprise , we did a show, had a burger.
I have come to realise that if I want a good weight loss I have to keep under 10 syns, so far so good ,
this week I have avoided a macdonalds breakfast ...twice !!!- boy do I really want one !
and so far Im doing well.
good luck to everyone else XX

Welcome to the team Muffindoll, kells61, hypa, Lazorinie and toofatcat :wavey:
Metrognome, well done on your 2 lbs loss, you must have been good as an angel:angel09: ;) . Donnie, a pound off is great. :clap: and well done to Sanicholl, 2 lb is brilliant :D .
WOW Weemo!!! :0clapper: You must be very happy with your 3 lb off. Hope you enjoyed the night out with the girls :). Hypa, 3 lb is fab! And only 1/2 away from your stone award, yay. Good luck for your next weigh in :D. Alice, 1/2 lb is good hun, well done you :)
Aww, sorry to hear you are poorly Sarah. I hope you feel better soon hunny :patback: xx

Hugs to you all
B. xx

WI tomorrow evening, starting to feel nervous:hmm: Maybe it because I sts last week.

Hope you have all had a good weekend xx

WI tomorrow evening, starting to feel nervous:hmm: Maybe it because I sts last week.

Hope you have all had a good weekend xx

Hope you have a good loss tomorrow hobbithead, good luck :cross:

:welcome:Welcome to the team Lazorinie and toofatkat xx

Well done hypa, that is a fab loss :D xx

:patback: hope you feel better soon Sarah xx

Well done Alice :D xx

Thanks B2b :) Have to be as good as an angel:angel09: for the next 4 days ~ had my girls night out last night ~ had far too much to drink (3 g&t's and a bottle of wine :eek::eek::eek:) and am now ready for bed ~ getting too old for these nights out!:sigh:

Good luck :cross::cross:everyone with the week ahead xx:cross:

good luck for everyone in the weigh ins coming! just had a good night out with the girls and drank far too much and had a few mouthfuls of people chineses! so damage limitation tomoro haha!

Blimey!!! Welcome all newbies and good luck!!!

I gained 2lbs this week....tut, being very naughty, but enjoyed every minute of it! Lol...penance...gym!!

Good luck everyone else though!

xxxx

Hello everybody :D

Thanks for the lovely kind words, they obviously worked as I feel fantastic today :flirt2: Go me! All on track too! So fingers crossed :cross: I will be having a good loss this week. Starting exercising again tonight too which should help too.

MrsV - pah! 2lbs! What's that when you have enjoyed yourself hey? It's nothing ;)

Littlehobbit - Good Luck on the damage limitation :cross:

Hobbithead - Good Luck for your WI tonight, let us know how it goes :cross:

Alice - Well done on the loss :clap: Brilliant

Hypa - Fantastic Loss chick :clap: well done

Weemo - Well done! You deserve that 3lb loss chick :clap: well done

I will go and update the chart now...

PS - Remember if I have made a mistake, please let me know :D xx

Hi Scarlett :wavey:

Are you wishing to join Weighty Mateys?

Well Done on the 2lb loss x

Aww Mrs V, as long as you enjoyed it. The 2 lb and more will be off soon ;) . How did your WI go today hobbithead? Let us know (not that we are nosy, lol :rolleyes:). Littlehobbit, hope you got away with it, lol. How is the damage limitation going today? :D Scarletdarcy, well done on your loss. :)
I sts today. Not sure why as I was good and on track (I do keep a diary)? :sigh:. Could it be because I skipped lunch 3 times during the week? I didn't feel hungry though and had plenty to eat for dinner. Maybe * week is approaching? Oh all these questions... :confused:

Back