**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Hi everyone, its only a maintain for me this week I'm afraid, but its a lot more than I deserve. I'd been great all week till Saturday night. Made the mistake of going shopping when starving and bought dougnuts, cookies, cakes. Then got a takeaway, carried it on Sunday finishing the cakes etc.
I find it really hard now going shopping as OH always checks the marked down items, like fresh cream cakes for 20p etc. Whatever I do I always seem to go when I'm hungry, I really need to plan better this week!
Good luck for everyone else!

Hiya to all our new starts, as mentioned before, we seem to be a very popular team, lol. :wavey:
Well done to all "losers" this week. Always mind that as long as the weight goes down - that is the right direction. :) And if there is a little gain, that and more will come off again, we all have been there ;).
I lost 0.5 lb this week. It's the third week in a row I am not doing great (0.5 off, sts, 0.5 off). I was hoping for more as I stuck to the plan. Anybody having some advise? My consultant is not very supportive, the only advise I got was to reduce my syns. :wave_cry: But I still have a lot to lose so don't want to cut down on my syns at this stage :sigh: . I still do a food diary on a daily basis and I am not cheating.

Don't get me wrong, I am still happy(ish) with a small loss but do hope for a better loss next week :cry:

Anyway, rant over :rolleyes:. Hope you guys have a great week. Be good ;).
Hugs to all :gen126:
B. xx

PS: Mary, sorry to hear you are not well again honey. Hope you feel better soon :patback:

1lb off for me this week, was really hoping to get BMI under 30 this week but determined that I will get it next week:D:D

Hope everyone has a good week and hope you are feeling better soon Mary xx

Hi everyone, and welcome to more newbies.

B2b - I've still got a lot to lose, and found that my weight loss slowed down quite a bit recently. I've started walking quite fast for 1 hour twice a week, and it seems to have kick-started things. My legs and feet are sore by the time I've finished, but I feel much better afterwards. I also have a wii fit, but tbh haven't used it during the summer - it comes in useful if the weather's a bit s**t and you still want to exercise. The kids love joining in with the step class too!

Weemo - hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Well done to everyone on your losses. Well, I managed to lose 2.5 lb this week so quite happy with that considering it's * week. Only 1.5 lb to go and I'm back to my pre-hols weight, and I'm determined to get that off next week.

Good luck everyone for the coming week x

B2Buuuuu, do you keep a diary on here, perhaps I can have a look for you if you have and see if I can suggest anything??? You should have a bit more of a loss than you are having and I dont think your Consultant is being very supportive at all.
Sorry...my MIL has suggested I look into becoming a SW consultant as I help her, my Mum and several other people out!! Lol

Hello there team......

I have posted this on the main forum, as I thought it would be a bit of fun....

Just go to this web site and generate your YA YA SISTERHOOD name...it's great fun.

yayasisterhood.warnerbros.com/cmp/namegen_small.html

My Ya Ya name is 'Princess Weeping River'

Go check out yours......

But, I've been thinking what if we use our Ya Ya Names as as a Weighty Matey Team Sisterhood and show them in our signatures, it would make us a bit different to the other teams.....what do you think?

Answers on a post card please, LOL.....X

Well done on your losses everyone.

B2buuu - I agree with MrsV, start posting a daily food diary, I would be lost without mine now, and some one will be able to tell where or if you are going wrong, I am a 1lb a week slogger so I know your exasperation, good luck to you. X

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been about I had rather an eventful weekend but i'm back now and hopefully on track - I ate insead of little and often it was little and often bad!! Oh well we shall see what Friday brings!

Weemo I hope you feel better soon sweetie! x

hiya all

sorry once again for not being round what a pain i am but had such a busy week well hoping to lose the 3lb i put on last week
welcome to all the newbies and well done to all the people that lost or stayed the same
hugs to people that needs one

sarah x

hey everyone.
and welcome all newbies.
i lost 3.5lbs this week and im so chuffed! however i jst ate some chocolate with friends and actually feel sick! its good to know that i now enjoy eating healthily.hoping to lose another 3lbs this week to get to my club ten and stone award,
mrsV can you maybe have a look at my food diary one day.as any suggestions would be very valuable.

hi all, just checking in to let you know I lost 2.5lb this week
wooo hoooo !!!

whoooo hoooo i'm so happy i lost my 3lb that i put on last week i was jumping up and down

sarah x

lost 3 pounds this week and got slimmer of the week . 3 more till my 1.5 award

Hi y'all

Thanks for letting me join. There have been some great losses this week I hope I don't let the side down on Friday with my WI.

Congratulations all round

hello everyone
hope your all well and losing nicely :p
i lost 1lb this week
thanks

done the yay ya thing and am marchioness sunday driver:D:D:D not bad seen as i drive for a living :p

Last edited:
Thanks for all your supportive comments girls, much appreciated :eek:. I do a daily food diary (good old pen and paper ;)) but not sure if I would keep up doing one online on a daily basis. I work with a PC most of the day and therefore sometimes can't even be bothered switching my own one at night :). I will see how it goes this week and if I still don't see a good weight loss next Monday, I might start a diary on the forum. As for excercise, I must admit that I stopped using the WII a couple of month ago but I do try to do some walking at the weekends. :)
Mrs V, maybe you should look into becoming a consultant, you certainly are very supportive to people here on the forum :)

Big congrats to all of you for your losses. Seems to be a good week and you are all doing great! :D Well done :happy096:

Donnie, I did the Ya Ya thing and my name is......
Marchioness Running Mascara... :8855:

B. xx

Back