**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Kaz, don't be sorry, you don't have to appologise to us hun, you will have that off and more in the blink of an eye!

Well, I WI this morning and I have lost 4lb this week, I am putting this down to the fact I was sick last week and that I have had a bit of a toughy week as my partner has left me. Fingers crossed the weight loss continues as I need an up side at the moment!! x

Wow Shirley!!! Fantastic loss this week Hun...well done!
I just hope that you are feeling much better now.

xxx

that weight loss is amazing sanicholl! and im sure it will continue:)
dont be sorry kaz,i also gained this week just means we are more determined for this week.

Hello everyone I lost a 1lb again this week, think I will change my name to 'plodder' LOL....never mind it's coming off and staying off and that's all that matter's. X

Welcome to another newbie Goldfish :wavey: Well done on your loss, please report you WI result each week. Good Luck :D

Welcome back Donnie and well done on your 1lb loss chick! Just remember the slower it comes off the slower it returns! :D

Shirley - 4lb loss! :clap: well done honey! That's fantastic! :D

Metrognome - don't worry honey, also don't apologise! Come on gal, you can get it off again :)

To spur us all on - nearly the end of the 2nd week and we have lost a grand total of 21.5lbs between us! :D Still a few to WI too :D :bliss:

xx

Last edited:
Good going Donnie, don't be down, think of it like this, if you loose 1lb a week every week for 14 weeks its a stone! I would rather loose 1lb a week than loosing 3 then next week put 1 etc etc, you are going steady and as Sarah said the steadier it comes off the slower it will be to go back on - apart from anything its better for your body!

Hope you have a great weekend guys! x:)

this week I have lost ..nothing..zilch...zero LOL
I STS.. and its * week

Please can I join the Weighty Mateys?
x:)x

Hi Maria and welcome!

Morning all....well I've lost the 2lbs that I gained last week, so a bit happy!
I would have loved to have lost more (Im sure Im not the only one that thinks that?!), but as its my star week and I normally gain, I think Im blooming lucky!!!

How is everyone today?

Afternoon all :)

Mrs V - fantastic for losing your gain from last week. Great news :clap:

Welcome Maria SW to our lovely lovely team. I will add you in to the chart, please report your WI results each week. Good Luck :cross:

Alice well done on your STS, please don't be down about it, it's not a gain :)

Well, I was pretty upset with my result this week... after all my hard work with drinking 2ltrs water a day, minimum of 5 speed and super speed foods a day, no alcohol etc... I lost a measley 0.5lbs! I nearly cried at the scales. That bad, I have had a blow out Sat / Sun / Mon! Am back on it tomorrow but don't have a WI this Sat as I am off to V Festival. So hopefully with all the dancing etc I will have a nice loss the week after. xx

Hun, you still had a loss!!!
Try not to be deflated about it and keep on track as much as you can.

xx

Well done Mrs V, great loss.

Alice and sarah, don't be too disappointed at least you didn't put on this week, and I'm sure you will see a loss again next week, good luck to you both.

Welcome to the matey's Maria - there is such a lovely bunch of ladies in this team, so come along and join us.

Hi everyone, sorry I've been AWOL as past week but have picked up yet another bug/flu :sick:and I feel dreadful. Took it on Thurs night and am still feeling rough :sign0137:(hubby says I look it too,nice:rolleyes:) ~ any roads I didn't WI on Friday and tbh not looking forward to this Friday as I don't have much of an appetite and when I do I just want comforting, stodgy food. :argh:

:happy096:Well done on the losses, some really good ones :D xx

Welcome :welcome2:to all the newbies, this is a great little team ;) xx

Anyone who has STS or had a gain, try not to be too down on it,:hug99: keep positive and hopefully the scales will be kind to us all this week :) xx

Have a good week everyone:grouphugg: xx

Awww Weemo, hope you feel better soon!

Hi, I'm sure I'm a bit late for August but can I be added to September's team? My husband has been great so far but now he has reached his target weight he's back to buying chocolate bars... I need some motivation... I don't go to a Slimming World group - there isn't one in Spain but I weigh in at home every Friday if that counts.

Many thanks

Hugs Mary! Sending you lots of feel better vibes, you have been through it the last couple of months haven't you xx

toliveordiet - welcome to Weighty Mateys, of course you can join. Please report your WI result every week, you can start on your next weigh in hun. Good Luck :cross: xx

Back