**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Sorry for being AWOL team! :D I have been away for the weekend at V Festival. Will log on later and have a read and update! Hope we are all fantastic xx

Well done on the losses so far again this week everyone!

Morning Ladies,

So sorry I have been AWOL. I went away to V Festival over the weekend so no WI for me last wk. I will be honest, I have had a little break from SW since only losing 0.5lb 2wks ago, I am also off to Majorca on Saturday for a week so no WI's for another 2wks for me. So I have decided to have a clean break from it and start back on it when I come back from my hols. I was so dissapointed with only losing 0.5lbs that it has really thrown me off track. So rather than keep on moaning about it I will start a fresh after my hols.

Well done everyone on their losses this week, I have updated the chart (Can everyone check that it is all correct for your WI results please) you are all doing fab! :clap: I will keep coming on here as I love this site so I won't go AWOL again until I go on my hols :D

xx

Congrats all for your weight losses.

I stayed the same this week and I am quite happy with that.
For me, I know it's a bit of catch up as I lost
last week when I was not good at all.
It always catches up with me and I expected a gain so I am happy. Hopefully next WI will be a loss!

Hi everyone, well done to everyone who has lost or sts.
Sorry guys but I didn't go to WI this week, my mum was taken to hospital again so I had to rush straight there after work and missed group, needless to say got home late and starving and ate junk.
Hopefully next week will be better.
Good luck everyone!

i come back on bended knee , please can i come back to my group , has u know i went to the dark side ww and did lost 5 lbs , but i love my slimming world group so much , and i missed it , i went to my old group last nite and was welcomed with open arms , im so pleased to be back , i am doing extra easy and have been told by my leader not to stress ive got till next march to lost one stone 9 lbs if not more , so please please can i come back to my lovely weighty matters group , who always keeped me focused hope your all well ,xxxxx

lost 5.5 this week waheyyyyyyyyyy so got stone n half award sotw and buzzing as in next stones:)

hey everyone well done on all your results.
i wont be on much this week as am going to a funeral.

sarah and molly.my data is all there but my total loss should be 6.5lbs instead of 5.sorry dont mean to complain haha.

I had to do my WI this morning coz we are away tomorrow - lost another 0.5kg (1lb) which I am quite pleased with since we went to a BBQ last weekend and ate burgers, buns, sausages and drank a little wine, then ate left over burgers the following day.

BTW well done hypa2008 for your loss of 5.5lbs thats amazing!

Have a nice time in Majorca sarahandmolly, it's lovely weather at the moment and the pool/sea is just the right temperature. No jumpers needed!!!

Ive actually lost 4lbs in total too Hun not just 2.

last august weigh in for me too ....
lost 2.5 lb .. happy happy !!

Hiya,

I have been having a think, does anyone want to take over as captain? (Thats the hat I have seemed to acquire) You know, I am making mistakes and when I put posts up about how I am going, I rarely get a response (Last one to be precise) so I would be happy for someone to take over and I will join in when I get back from my holiday

Cheers x

Hi Sarahandmolly,

I'm sure that I join all the rest of the weighty mateys in saying that we think you are doing a cracking job. :talk017:

I bet you'll feel much better about it all once you get back from your hols. It's always a stressful time getting the whole family ready to go away, what with the washing and ironing, trying to remember everything you need, trying to guess what you are going to need. By the time you are ready you need a break:bolt:

Perhaps just getting someone to cover for while you are on holiday would help? I am very much a newbie but will help if you want me to, obviously a more experienced member would be better.

Have a great time, don't pack jumpers you won't need them, even in the evening. If you haven't been to Majorca before I can recommend a day trip to Valldemosa, Soller and Sa Colabra - for more details read here: http://www.mycostablanca.info/index...mallorca&catid=4:costa-blanca-spain&Itemid=16

Enjoy yourself, chill with a sangria and have a great time.

xxx:wave_cry:

Thanks for your response chick, it means a lot. I am just quite fed up at the moment if I am honest. Hopefully I will be happier after my holiday, so I will carry on.. :D All I ask then is if you can all PM me your WI results for next weeks WI's and I will update the chart when I get back.

Sorry for my moan... it was just one of those nights I think :cry:

Thanks for the link too, I will certainly have a look. Ooh and I am glad its nice and warm

Happy bank holiday everyone xxx

PS - Sorry for being a grouch! :(

Sarah moan away hun that's what we are here for ~ I hadn't logged on since your last post or I would have replied, I did mention in a prior post about you because I thought you hadn't been about as while.

The holiday will do you the world of good Sarah, will give you a much needed boost.

You are doing a great job as captain and am sure everyone else would agree. You were to get help from Fuffs as co-captain but she left so if you need help I'm sure plenty of us on here would help you out.

Just wanted to post this before reading through the last few posts and replying so will be back later!! xx

ps it's a good idea from toliveordiet to get someone to cover you whilst on hols, it will save you any bother when you get back

Back