***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Hi All
Sorry Ive not been around for 2 weeks and cant remember where I got to.

week 1 -2.5
week 2 sts
week 3 +2
week 4 -1.5

Not brill but not been easy. Will do b etter in December..

Good morning to you Matey's, I hope you are well and happy and enjoying a Peaceful Sunday today.

I have lost another 1lb again this week - slowly but surely is my name, LOL.....

Have a good dieting week my friends.

Love to all X

Only 0.5lbs off for me this week but least its still going in the right direction:D:D

Hiya, sorry I have been AWOL again :rolleyes: I just couldn't get my head into gear again... It was my birthday etc as well but now in December I want to lose 7lbs by Xmas! Anyhow, I have updated as far as I can... and here goes...!!!

3rd Place - VickiW - 6.5lbs Loss :clap:

2nd Place - Hobbithead - 7lbs Loss :clap:

and this months winner is....

Mollysmum1 with a whopping 7.5lb loss! :clap: :bliss: Well Done!!!

Group loss was 59lbs which is equivalent to just over 4 stone!!!! Well done all! :clap:

I will start a new thread for December - so can we please all transfer over :D Thanks xxx

Hope you had a nice birthday Sarah and good luck for your 7lbs loss for December, that's what I am aiming for too. See on the next thread...

Sorry I haven't been around much guys but I have moved jobs and my computer at home has been broken! Thankfully all fixed now.

Last week +2lb
This week -1lb!

Hello there my Matey chums,

I hope you are well and happy and getting ready for the festivities without too much stress.

I am registering a STS this week as my scales are hovering, but I am happy with that as I have been doing a Green & EE week, and I have eaten more 'carbs' than I usually do.

Well done to you all for this week, and I wish you Good Luck for your next week's WI.

Love and best wishes to all. XX

I stayed the same too but pleased not to have put any on.

Wishing you ALL a Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy, healthy, successful 2010! Salli x :xmassign:

Back