***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Three pounds off for me this week :):)

Wow some great losses this week, unfortunately not for me though. I STS despite being good, I was 0.5kg down earlier in the week but it came back :cry:, still I expect it will be gone again before next week.

Thank you for the update Sarah. X

Good Morning my fellow Matey's I have lost a 1lb again this week, which I am pleased with.

Well done to everyone this week. X

Sorry that I haven't posted for awhile ~ my social life is interfering with my dieting!! I didn't WI last Friday (20th) as it was my hubby's surprise birthday party and I won't be weighing in this Friday either as part of my pressie was taking him away for a few days so we go on Thursday. I am planning to be good until then.

Well done on all the losses and sts so far :) and a big welcome to evilpenguin and friendly flamingo.

Hope everyone has a good week xx

Congratuations to those who have lost weight and welcome new people and returners.

I have lost another 1lb this week! I am beginning to go off the rails a little though so I need a prod to keep me on track! Here's hoping I stay the same at least next week. Sallix :D

I lost 0.5lb this week - a bit disappointed as I tried really hard this week. Next week should be better. Good luck everyone this week x

Evening to all. Sorry not been about much the last week as my OH and little one have been poorly. Missed WI last week as I was doing my Florence Nightingale bit but went tonight and lost 2lbs.

Congrats to all the losers, can't believe there are only 4 more WI's for me before Santa arrives!!

Hope everyone has a good week xx

I lost another 2lbs. Can't believe it as I was a total pig last week and had 2 bad days but yippee! If I lose another 2lbs next week I'll be under 12 stone so fingers crossed!

ps I dont know if this is allowed but I forgot to ask my consultant the password for this week, can anyone PM me it?

Hi all I lost 1lb this week. I am now on holiday for a week and off to Belgium oh dear all that chocolate! I am resolved to have a wicked time and straight back to it next Monday x

Happily and amazingly I have managed to lose another 1lb this week. I don't know how and I don't care how! All I can say is that I am keeping up with having Slimming world recipies for home made soup at lunch everyday which is both nutritious and synless - highly recommended and not much work. I have been making a batch and freezing individual servings. :D

Happily and amazingly I have managed to lose another 1lb this week. I don't know how and I don't care how! All I can say is that I am keeping up with having Slimming world recipies for home made soup for lunch everyday which is both nutritious and synless - highly recommended and not much work. I have been making a batch and freezing individual servings. :D

Back