***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Good luck Kizzib and thank you Shirley, being a member of this team is very encouraging x

Well done Sarah for getting back to it!
I am sure you will do well.
Congrats to all the losers.
I just lost half a pound this week, and though it is a loss, I am a little gutted as I did a soup week, again. Last week I lost a pound and a half so I am disappointed.
I was told that I am perhaps not eating enough so back to EE full on, and see what happens.

A tiny, tiny, tiny, little 1/2 lb off this week. Was really hoping for more, but I'm really, really, REALLY grateful that at least it was OFF!!!!!

Although I didn't cheat or tweak anything, last week was a bit of a change, as I had both of my HEX a's on most days. Usually this is one HEX a of milk, and the occasional HEX a of cheese. My consultant said that shouldn't have made any difference, as the plan is designed to include the other HEX a as well, but it is the only thing that changed from last week to this week. Hopefully it is just a blip and next weeks loss will be better.

On the plus side, I think my clothes are growing!!!

STS this week :cry:
I was hoping for 3 to get my 3 stone award but forgot it was star week so ended up bloated as usual:cry:

better next week

I'm thrilled, I lost 1.1kgs this week although I did cheat a bit by having 1 x Fast Forward day in the middle to give me a boost (I was so fed up with losing tiny amounts I felt that I had to do something).

Good luck for the other weigh-ins today.

I sts this week and am gutted, I was good and didn't go over 8 syns all week (apart from yesterday as I had a chinese to celebrate a new job). Next week I will loose something (probally my head!!! lol) x

Hi Guys,

All has been updated for this week so far. There are a few 1st week WI results missing, if you can PM me them, that would be great

Welcome Kizzib - newbie for Nov! :wavey: Welcome to weighty mateys and good luck on your SW journey! :D

Salli, Hobbithead, Vicki, Mollysmum1, Dotty, Malaika, Lonestitcher, Happy Holidays & toliveordiet - :clap: well done all on your losses! That's fab!!! :happy036:

MrsV, Sanicholl & toofatkat - hey a sts is still good, chin up and carry on if you were expecting a loss this week... you will have that and more next week

Metrognome - don't worry about the little gain hun! Just keep at it, you done SO well last month xx

Hello there everyone.

I lost a 1lb this week.

Good luck to everyone for the next week.

Love to all. X

Sarah - I lost 1½lbs last week - I did post it, but you may have over looked it, thanking you. X

Sorry Donnie, will update now x

Welcome Ditzydiva - just report your weigh in result each week. Good luck on your SW journey xx

Hi everyone, I lost 2lbs this week which I am pleased with. Want to get another 2lbs off for next Fri to get me back where I was before I went on hols! Well done everyone on the sts and losses, to those who have gained, just draw a line under it and start again, it can be done!

Thanks Sarah for all your work hun *hugs* xx

Welcome to all the new members xx

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Weemo thank you and a huge thank you to Sarah for all the hard work running this team. I had a very naughty night last night so no syns today fingers x I didn't do too much damage. Have a great weekend everyone x

Hello Everyone, I hope you are snuggled up staying out of this awful weather we're having. I am pleased to say I have lost 2lbs this week which puts me .5lb less than two weeks ago when I gained 1.5lbs after my sociable month Phew!! Salli x :woohoo:

Last edited:
Morning everyone!!!

I managed to shed 1lb this week, which is ok I guess! Lol..havent been to the gym in a while, so will have to start going again to tone up!

Morning Ladies :wavey:

MrsV - Well done on 1lb loss :clap:
Salli - 2lb loss is brilliant, well done :clap:
Weemo - Well done on your loss :clap:

Thanks for all the 'Thank you's' it's very nice of you all :D

I stayed the same - a bit dissapointed but I know I have eaten so many bad things! Anyhow, still going... xx

Hi everyone - I STS this week which I'm OK about - I was a bit naughty last week so back to basics now.

Good luck to you all this week x

I lost 2.5lbs this week, first week of SW. To be honest, I was hoping it would be more, 2 or 4lbs but 2.5 is still good :)

Back