Well f**k that!!!!

catz

Arrrrrgggghhhhh just got take away coffee and was half thru when I realised I'd mixed my americano with my friends latte....we were too busy gossiping to notice. Damnit!!

Oops!! Don't let it throw you off, just shrug it off! Wouldn't want it to spiral into a justification to eat anything (I know I'd think "done it now, may as well go buy some chocolate..."). You probably won't have done too much damage!!

Hannah

Yeah just keep on trucking. I'm normally the first one to throw in the towel when I make a mistake like that.

Yeah I'm about to have the final yummy shake of the day :p At least weigh in isn't til next tuesday so I reckon I'm not too bad

Oh no - thats crap when you didn't actually want to have it but I'm sure it wont do too much harm and you'll be fine!

You'll be fine! Just be more careful in future! It's good that you did not let it justify a binge for the rest of the day.

It wouldn't have done any harm, don't worry. Don't let it get to you ;)

I am so paranoid about making similar mistakes, I even dream that I have eaten a biscuit or something and wake up in a sweat. I had a huge spittng fit the other day when I licked an envelope without thinking! Obsessed or what!

Back