Well fancy that!

Yambabe

Bad Girl
I measured myself this morning. Not round, I actually checked my height using a pencil, a door frame and an expanding tape measure.

It would appear that I am not 5'1 at all, I am actually 5'1.5! :eek: I have an extra half-inch that I didn't know about! :D

Not much to be proud of in the general scheme of things, but it does mean that my BMI is actually fractionally lower than I thought. :)

You learn something new every day........

Yam's #2 meal week

Damn, posted a reply instead of a new thread, where's the edit button......

Last edited:
I'm the same Yams
so now you have to take a mean of the 2 different BMI's weights etc & find out what your optimal BMI is now !

well it wiles away the hours :D

Very cool! My partner 'grew' an inch over the last 5 years or so - she thinks it's down to all the yoga she does decompressing her spine. Maybe losing weight has the same effect.:)

Oh, and congratulations for making it past halfway.:D

May also be as you're a bit happier about one's lot, you're standing up straighter. ;)

hee hee standing up straighter

I wonder if the OH could build me a rack:eek:

I could be my optimum weight

(and 7' 10" :D ) :cool:

I could do with a few inches more, at 4' 10" I spend an awful lot of time looking up folks's noses lol
B xx

ooo i'm 5'2" n thought tht was short....i shall never complain again!! Also gonna step up the yoga soon ... i wannnna be tall!! Thinking maybe a class rather than cheating at home with the wii fit and a wall.... i'm a yoga master hahaha...... until i leg go! :(

Lol - Doc measured me this morning and I am 149.5 cm which equates to 4ft 10.9 which is near enough to 4ft 11 for my liking :D
She thinks my weight may have been compressing my spine slightly and now it has gone that has allowed me to "grow" upwards slightly :D

Back