Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Well... I've done it!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kaalin, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Thank you BL and Tange for your support earlier. I made my decision thanks to your sensible guidance and when I arrived I had lost 4.6lbs which leaves only 3lbs to go which I can definately sort :D

Well looking forward to joining you in RTM, properly now!! Feeling excited, scared, nervous and lots of other emotions but ultimately happy :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Fab news Kaalin!!! I start tomorrow...so very excited :D Glad you are with us!!!!

4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

This is brilliant, the three of us together!! Laststraw, you will be with us in the blink of an eye :D xx

5. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Brilliant!! Well done, You look fab!

xxx

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Right on Kaalin!! :D :D :D Great news!!! Hearty congratulations - you have done so very well!!!

I'm happy to be sharing this trip with you!!! Let's keep on truckin and cary on to higher ground still! :)

7. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    gos you guys have done so well, every time i start to doubt the diet i look at your successes and it really keeps me going.

8. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes GT, that is a good thing to do - keep coming to the site. I practically lived here in the early days of the diet - I needed that reassurance that it works - found it all very helpful. Have you seen the inspirational slied show yet? If not - definately watch that!!! :) THat is very helpful!!

Chin up - don't forget - you have chosen to do this diet - you are doing this for you. Pump up that optomism and conviction miss and you will soar through!

9. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :talk017::talk017:
    What a great week it's been in here first bex then you & BL
    Well done Kaalin you done so well
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

10. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Aww thanks guys. I know I've been lightheaded with the diet but i feel lightheaded with all the excitement too!!
    My llc was off on holiday last night and the camera wasn't available. I really want to have my picture taken by that door so I can see the difference as my profile picture has an additional 1st 7lbs on me :)
    Keep on at it, it really does work!
    These forums and the inspiration slide show has really kept me going too. Sometimes i don't get the time to post and join in but I'm always hovering about!! xx

11. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes Kaalin! We want to see pics!! We need more pics of everybody!!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.