Well... I've done it!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kaalin, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Thank you BL and Tange for your support earlier. I made my decision thanks to your sensible guidance and when I arrived I had lost 4.6lbs which leaves only 3lbs to go which I can definately sort :D

Well looking forward to joining you in RTM, properly now!! Feeling excited, scared, nervous and lots of other emotions but ultimately happy :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Fab news Kaalin!!! I start tomorrow...so very excited :D Glad you are with us!!!!

4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

This is brilliant, the three of us together!! Laststraw, you will be with us in the blink of an eye :D xx

5. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Brilliant!! Well done, You look fab!

xxx

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Right on Kaalin!! :D :D :D Great news!!! Hearty congratulations - you have done so very well!!!

I'm happy to be sharing this trip with you!!! Let's keep on truckin and cary on to higher ground still! :)

7. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    gos you guys have done so well, every time i start to doubt the diet i look at your successes and it really keeps me going.

8. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes GT, that is a good thing to do - keep coming to the site. I practically lived here in the early days of the diet - I needed that reassurance that it works - found it all very helpful. Have you seen the inspirational slied show yet? If not - definately watch that!!! :) THat is very helpful!!

Chin up - don't forget - you have chosen to do this diet - you are doing this for you. Pump up that optomism and conviction miss and you will soar through!

9. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :talk017::talk017:
    What a great week it's been in here first bex then you & BL
    Well done Kaalin you done so well
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

10. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Aww thanks guys. I know I've been lightheaded with the diet but i feel lightheaded with all the excitement too!!
    My llc was off on holiday last night and the camera wasn't available. I really want to have my picture taken by that door so I can see the difference as my profile picture has an additional 1st 7lbs on me :)
    Keep on at it, it really does work!
    These forums and the inspiration slide show has really kept me going too. Sometimes i don't get the time to post and join in but I'm always hovering about!! xx

11. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yes Kaalin! We want to see pics!! We need more pics of everybody!!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.