Well... I've done it!!!

Kaalin

Thank you BL and Tange for your support earlier. I made my decision thanks to your sensible guidance and when I arrived I had lost 4.6lbs which leaves only 3lbs to go which I can definately sort :D

Well looking forward to joining you in RTM, properly now!! Feeling excited, scared, nervous and lots of other emotions but ultimately happy :) xxx

Brilliant!! Well done, You look fab!

xxx

gos you guys have done so well, every time i start to doubt the diet i look at your successes and it really keeps me going.

Yes GT, that is a good thing to do - keep coming to the site. I practically lived here in the early days of the diet - I needed that reassurance that it works - found it all very helpful. Have you seen the inspirational slied show yet? If not - definately watch that!!! :) THat is very helpful!!

Chin up - don't forget - you have chosen to do this diet - you are doing this for you. Pump up that optomism and conviction miss and you will soar through!

:talk017::talk017:
What a great week it's been in here first bex then you & BL
Well done Kaalin you done so well
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aww thanks guys. I know I've been lightheaded with the diet but i feel lightheaded with all the excitement too!!
My llc was off on holiday last night and the camera wasn't available. I really want to have my picture taken by that door so I can see the difference as my profile picture has an additional 1st 7lbs on me :)
Keep on at it, it really does work!
These forums and the inspiration slide show has really kept me going too. Sometimes i don't get the time to post and join in but I'm always hovering about!! xx

Back