WELL........

Hi everyone! How have you all been getting on this week! Well I lost 2lb and was quite pleased considering I had a weekend away! :) I suppose it has proved you can fit slimming world into normal life! Considering doing a fishy week or at least party fishy week this week - and maybe a few success express days.

Wee doll hope your feeling better now! Might try the super speed soup at the weekend!!

Everyone seems to have good loss bar me this week lol! Saying that yesterday my usual wi as I do it at home I gained half a pound.... Weighed myself today as for some reason u wanted to. And lost 2.5lb over night!!!!! I have the weirdest body ever!!! I still got cough n sore throat and it's making me breathe funny :/ but my colds gone! Gonna do ee till next wednesday then am gonna do a fishy week!!

If I count today's weigh I have 1lb till I'm at my half stone by Xmas :) which means if I push myself could make it a stone!!

My other half on the othe hand in been tryin to feed him diet food but he only eats White bread and eats crisps and choc puds. Been slipping low cal crisps in his bag and fruit. I been gettin up
And doin him porridge or weetabix for brekki and not doin sarnis everyday so he has pasta or potato salad or cold cooked chicken drumsticks and over 3 weeks he stayed same, then lost 3 and now lost 2!!!! And he still has sugar in coffees and he lost 2 this week where I gained and we both had take out food, him more than me!!! So now he is like 8lb heavier than me!!! I can't let him get lighter than me!!!!!!!!

Ah exactly! A good motivation! Men just can eat more I hate them! Everyone seems to have a cold this week what a nightmare - crossing my fingers i don't get it - then I'll just wanna eat loads. Best of luck with your EE week!

Thanks!! Not done well today tho :/ had choccys!!! Wish choccy was free!! Kitkat 4 finger n galaxy ripple!!! So today with other syns came to a total of 30 :( so no syns tomorrow!! :( but am going to have syn free pizza tomorrow :) as was just gonna make pizza for us all but makin the base. So now I will still make the syned pizza but make mine with smash! :) so I shouldn't feel too bad :)

whereabouts are you Wee Doll? Im a part-time youth worker in the SEELB area. Have you any youth work qualifications? I know in SEELB they run courses all the time - I did my part-time youth worker qualification a couple of years ago.

i live in glengormley however yesterday i went to meet with a girl from youth action and i start a course on tuesday and im just waiting on my access NI so i can go to a youth centre in west belfast in a few weeks :)

my chest is gettin better however my heart is aching for my little cat that went missing 4 days ago :( ( theres a topic about it in off topic area ) DEVASTATED :(

i went to the continental market here lastnight and ate all round me to comfort me over the loss of her :( back on track today.

how is everyone ?

xx

So sorry bout kitty :( i'm alright just having a syn free day! As I munched on choccys!!

Other than that I been good last 4 days doin exercise :) an tonight taking our sons to see lights turned on and tomorrow go into Birmingham for german Market with other half :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your wee cat! Fingers crossed it comes back - it could just have climbed in somewhere to get away from the cold, that happened to a friend of mine and her cat came back safe and sound thanks god!

But on a good note at least your getting somewhere with a job - that is fantastic news!!!

well its not paid but im not bothered cause its going to get me the paid job i want at the end of it :)

hi guys i lost 2lb this week but have a cold and haven't eaten much for a couple of days so think thats why i lost this week, i'm still not feeling like eating but am having milky coffee and vegetable soup so i get some goodness hope ur all ok :)

aww hope your feeling better soon Val hugs coming your way xx

I have been on and off plan with this chest infection ... ive gained a lb but not due to weigh in until tomorrow.

Sharkey my wee cat hasnt came back :(

I passed my theory test today which was a bit of goodness that i needed

xx

jo

Val hope u are feeling better it seems to be going aroun loads!!!!! Soup soup soup!!

Jo sorry bout kitty :( it's so sad :( well done on your theory tho :) hope ur chest is better soon I still have a cough which wakes me in the night..... Evil cold bug from the other week!!!!

Well ladies I had another half pound gain :( disappinted in myself as this week I been terrible. Last Wednesday I was munching through biccys and dunno why!! Thu and fri was good then sat am
Was good and Sunday am but sat went german Market and then Sunday we put up xma deccys so enjoyed wine an snacky bits together and have found getting on plan for mon and tue hard!

But have weighed myself now, so gonna have a good brekki and be good all day!! I can do this! Gonna have a good loss next week!!!! So I shock myself! Lol

Good luck ladies xx

hi guys thanks have been feeling sorry for myself, bloody lips are all cracked and got a coldsore i look rough lol the cough that comes with it is awful have tried 3 different cough mixtures but they don't do any good. well done on passing ur theory :) and hope ur cat comes back.
leanne i put 1/2lb on last week but lost 2lb this week so happy about that. i hope u guys are managing to get about with all this snow about good luck for next week both of u xx

hi guys i've had a good week food wise have kept to plan so hope to have a descent loss this week. i am going to ashford with my brother and sister tomorrow then i panicked we always go for dinner when we go xmas shopping and tomorrow is my weigh in day i usually only have something light b4 my weigh in :eek: (could mean the difference between losing a lb or not lol) so will have to pick the lightest thing i can ha ha hope ur ok xx

I too gave been good on plan :) had a sneak peak today tho lol and saw a 4lb loss but we will see!!! Be nice if I do! Get to that 14s mark!! And would mean 9lb down!!!

Just made these out sw mag and they yum!!! Made them with my son which was fun and we are all sat watchin cats and dogs munching them!

Attachments

• image-2646572122.jpg
    image-2646572122.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1409070102.jpg
    image-1409070102.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 59
Hi all weigh in tomorrow for me... Had sneak peak last night n lost 4.... But been unwell last 2 days my bodys all over the place I'm sure it's my pill n i'm in loadsa pain and emotional and moody. So much I had panic attack Sunday I was cryin that much. I have bloated loads :( feel like totm but I not bleeding :( just wanna bleed to feelbetter!!! :,(

I been good all week then was naughty last night n tonight :,( if only I could slap myself!

Lost 2lb this week am gutted tho as totm came with my pain in the ass pill and I have bloated so bad :( am in pain and this can last 3 weeks :,( wonder what loss I would of had!

How are u wee doll?

Xxxxx

Well done with loss val x

Back