welsh slimmers ..

welshymamma

when will I be slim
Go to the community link under social groups and join welsh slimmers .Offer each other support .groups living close could meet up for walks ,cycle
rides .Meet up for a swim we all know its had to do this alone .
come on we are welsh and Friendly.

great ...lovely dog Im a dog lover to .We could add dog walking to our list of expeditions.and thats where im off now to walk the dog .lovely to meet you where you from ...

Just going to shuffle off and find it. I walk my rather enthusiastic Doberman at least 2-3 miles every day... and 'tis hilly round here!

We are just west of the Brecon Beacons and have the Black Mountians not far away too! Lots of lovely reserviors nearby as well - Usk and Llyn Brianne spring to mind - and Lily (my enthusiastic Doberman) loves a swim too :heartpump::doggy:

Hiya girls, love to join you, but not sure where to go. Helen. the bl
hi hel8 go to the blue band at the top of the page click on community the social groups and look for the Dragon ....we will be waiting for you

I have joined :D :D :D

great ...lovely dog Im a dog lover to .We could add dog walking to our list of expeditions.and thats where im off now to walk the dog .lovely to meet you where you from ...

Nice to meet you too, I'm from Merthyr Tydfil.

Neath ..I love neath I had good friends in neath ...and I love cressie's Ice cream....Nice to meet you

Thats great,nice to meet you too, do you still come down to see your friends? and well done on your 3lb loss. Catch you later Helen.

Hi Hel ..yes I do get to neath ..at least once a month .dont think im morbid but my friend died 14 years ago at 38yrs and i make sure there is always flowers on the grave ..and my best friend moved to st albans some years ago from neath ...I love the ice cream from cressies mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

We are at Tonna rugby club next weekend for a party with our bike club - not far from Neath!

Hi Hel ..yes I do get to neath ..at least once a month .dont think im morbid but my friend died 14 years ago at 38yrs and i make sure there is always flowers on the grave ..and my best friend moved to st albans some years ago from neath ...I love the ice cream from cressies mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

So sorry to hear about your friend, and thats very nice of you to still come down to pay your respects each month. Are you still in touch with your best friend who moved to St Albans? As for Cresci's double mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Catch you later Helen.:)

Nice 1, I sometimes play darts up in Tonna, hubbies a biker, whats the party for? Catch you later Helen:)

We are members of the Virago Star Owners Club and regularly have parties and rallies up at Tonna.

This is a "Secret" party which is an unofficial VSOC do. It co-incides with my birthday so I'm saving my syns..... I think I'm going to need them ;)

My bike is a Yamaha Virago XV1100..... my joy :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: What does your hubby ride? Al has a Triumph Bonneville America :D

We are members of the Virago Star Owners Club and regularly have parties and rallies up at Tonna.

This is a "Secret" party which is an unofficial VSOC do. It co-incides with my birthday so I'm saving my syns..... I think I'm going to need them ;)

My bike is a Yamaha Virago XV1100..... my joy :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: What does your hubby ride? Al has a Triumph Bonneville America :D
He had a Virago last year but swapped it for a BMW R1200 GSA, if he still had the Virago i could have joined you at the "Secret party":cry:Anyway have a great time and happy birthday for the weekend. Helen:)

Back