WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

I am also looking forward to meeting new WeMitts. We are a very friendly bunch, and don't have a rigid structure to whatever we do. It's nice just to meet up and "hang out". Flares was great fun, but it's not compulsory if anyone doesn't feel comforable with it.
Debbie - have you got your Abba costume!!!!!????
Ann x

Depends ..... Did anyone in Abba ever wear leather trousers?? ;)

:( :( :( I'm well and truly gutted I can't be there :( :( :(. Just had another look at the Jurys Inn site in the hope that there are some cheap rooms going but nope still saying £84.00! :eek: sorry fellow Wemitts I just can't wangle that much so soon to Xmas. Remind me to book early next time! Hoping that there will be a next time. Off for a big sulk :(
Kam xxx

Blimey - £84? What's that for? The Presidential Suite?? I don't know how can they justify that - It's hardly the Ritz!

I still say you should be a stowaway and top and tail with Ann! :D :D :D

..... or you can kip in my bath with a duvet in it! :p

Will miss you desperately :(

Don't know about the leather trousers Debbie! I've got some I've had a few weeks now, that I haven't worn yet. They need shortening. Michael bought them for me when I got to a size 14 - as he always promised he would.
I think Abba were more of the all in one sparkly suit look!!
Ann x

Hmmm - me in a sparkly suit ...... don't know if the world is ready for that one! (and even less - me in dayglo lycra!!)

Even if I end up in ordinary glad-rags I'm still up for a boogie. Shame they didn't stick with the schoolgirl theme!

Now thats an idea! stowaway!! so whose for a stowaway in their room?

LOL at sleeping in your bath Debbie....could be scary!!

Ann...I hope your wearing lycra now your at goal! Oh and don't forget your Wemitt t-shirt.

Kam x

are you coming kamiknix?

Cah-Ching,
Nope! I really can't afford a room :(. Gutted big time as the last one was such a blast and I'd so like to see my old Wemitt mates...and meet some new ones too!
Have a bottle or two for me....water that is!
Kamilla x

Bad news peeps ....

We've had a major financial blow AGAIN this month and so can't afford to come to Birmingham. If anyone wants to go using the cheaper discount rate, I can see if they can transfer my booking (which was a £50 room). I'll give it a day or so before I cancel.

Sorry folks but that's life and it SUCKS big time :(

Mandy and I are still down for coming too - staying at the Jurys Inn - however, I am happy to go with the general flow if it needs to be cancelled

Love

Oh Debbie thats a bummer I know how excited you were about going as well.

Ann....I know Irene & Kat have booked hotel & train.

I'm definately not going. But would be more than happy to rearrange....maybe Feb/March?

Kam x

Cat and I are definately coming and arrive on the Friday, train gets in at 9.45pm and then we will get a taxi to Jurys inn. Cary and Mel are due to come too. Will be texting Cary tonight and I know she is meeting mel on Thurs evening
Please come everyone if you can

Irene xx

Mandy and I are both definately coming. I spoke to Mandy at the weekend and she is driving to mine on Saturday morning. We will then either drive to Bham or take the train. Either way we should be definately with you all by the 3pm meet up - and we are staying over at the Jurys Inn.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and Mandy is too. I'm glad it hasnt' been cancelled as I think Mandy and I would have lost our money as we did a 'early booking cheapo deal thingy - no refunds etc' - mind you they haven't take n the money yet!

See you all soon.:D

Love

Back