WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

Just tried to get train ticket and the line between Derby and Birmingham is closed this weekend for engineering works!! No trains. There is no way I could drive to Jury's Inn again - nightmare last time - and that was with Michael driving.
Have to see about a bus.
Ann x

Hi Ann!

If your staying over you are more than welcome to drive to mine in Coventry, leave your car here and take the train to Bham. This is what Mandy is doing.....let me know OK....it's just a thought.

Either way I hope you get sorted out. (BTW had a peak at your PD dress - it's beautiful and you will look beautiful in it too:) )

Love

Or.. National Express do a return trip from Derby to Brum for about £10 (I think)! lol I'm getting more nervous and excited by the day!

Jennie - don't be nervous - excited yes - nervous - NOOOOO;)

I am getting excited too - I'm going shopping tomorrow to buy a new top:D

See you soon!
Love

well... I WAS thinking of getting a new pair of jeans that fit as opposed to the ones I love wearing at the moment which are too big (but they are a size 28)... might look at tops too.... but I have loads of clothes, just never feel like I look good in any of them! lol

well... I WAS thinking of getting a new pair of jeans that fit as opposed to the ones I love wearing at the moment which are too big (but they are a size 28)... might look at tops too.... but I have loads of clothes, just never feel like I look good in any of them! lol

OK Missus to coin a phrase *in mother finger wagging stylee*....lol;) I am sure you will look great in whatever you wear so stop being so hard on yourself OK....!!!!! Go and treat yourself to a smaller pair of jeans I'm sure you will easily fit into a size 26 if not a size 24! Me - I had to buy a bigger pair the other week:eek: back up to a size 18 - my 16's were getting loose too..... - now you can wag finger in mother stylee and tell me to stop being a naughty girl....lol;) I did 100% yesterday and so far so good today - though headache is starting to kick in:mad:

Go on - treat yourself!

Love

I'm SO looking fdorward to meeting you all.
Ann x

OK Missus to coin a phrase *in mother finger wagging stylee*....lol;) I am sure you will look great in whatever you wear so stop being so hard on yourself OK....!!!!! Go and treat yourself to a smaller pair of jeans I'm sure you will easily fit into a size 26 if not a size 24! Me - I had to buy a bigger pair the other week:eek: back up to a size 18 - my 16's were getting loose too..... - now you can wag finger in mother stylee and tell me to stop being a naughty girl....lol;) I did 100% yesterday and so far so good today - though headache is starting to kick in:mad:

Go on - treat yourself!

Love

LOL... ok stop wagging!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll maybe go and have a look tomorrow... well done on the 100% - yukk about the headache!! :( Hope tomorrow it has gone!!!

Hi
Im a birmingham girl but I cant make the meet at the jury in
BUT I am up Broad street on Sat night getting very happy hopfully so let me know which club your going to and perhaps I can root you out
How will I spot you all (will you all be drinking shakes lol)

We'll probably end up at Flares, Lisa. It would be brilliant to meet you. Most of us will be drinking sparkling water (Flares ran out last time!)
If you say a time, I could meet you inside the door?? Don't know what I'm wearing yet, but when I do, will PM you.
Ann x

Just tried to get train ticket and the line between Derby and Birmingham is closed this weekend for engineering works!! No trains. There is no way I could drive to Jury's Inn again - nightmare last time - and that was with Michael driving.
Have to see about a bus.

Hi Ann et al.

I'll be there. I'm the >19stoner you won't be able to miss me.

Ann: Shame you can't drive in ...... Anyway I've e-mailed you off-board. Didn't know you lived in Derby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhills
Have to see about a bus.
Ann x

Hi Ann!

If your staying over you are more than welcome to drive to mine in Coventry, leave your car here and take the train to Bham. This is what Mandy is doing.....let me know OK....it's just a thought.

Either way I hope you get sorted out. (BTW had a peak at your PD dress - it's beautiful and you will look beautiful in it too:) )

Have you sorted this out?

I'm out in Bham on Broad Street that night, so I can't stay for the whole meet, but look forward to meeting you even if somewhat briefly.

I'm parking on Broad St, hopefully somewhere 'free'.

I need to clarify a fwe things with you guys:

1. What time are you meeting?
2. where are you meeting?
3. Could I give/take a contact number just in case I'm late (finding freebie spaces isn't easy ;))

Thanks ...

We're meeting in Jury's Inn reception Lounge, which is very big, with lots of comfy seating, at about 3pm. We'll have a good old chat until probably about 5-6 o clock, and then have something to eat/drink.
Probably go out about 7-8 o clock. Is there a bar/pub in the area without LOUD MUSIC!!!! If so, we'll maybe go there before Flares. Nothing is pre-arranged though.
My mobile is 07957744241

Ann x
PS haven't got an e mail from you yet.

Sorry, I didn't need to e-mail afterall. Cheers,

We'll have a good old chat until probably about 5-6 o clock, and then have something to eat/drink.
Probably go out about 7-8 o clock..

Oh my goodness - I need more than an hour of flapping around to get ready to go out! lol

I will be SS'ing so will forego the meal part and maybe get ready then instead... will want a shower etc... and do something with this mane I lovingly call hair!

Am still nervously excited! Oh, and Mich - am trying to find a blue dressing gown so you will recognise me! LOL;)

Oh my goodness - I need more than an hour of flapping around to get ready to go out! lol

I will be SS'ing so will forego the meal part and maybe get ready then instead... will want a shower etc... and do something with this mane I lovingly call hair!

Am still nervously excited! Oh, and Mich - am trying to find a blue dressing gown so you will recognise me! LOL;)

LOL......hope you manage to get the dressing gown sorted Jennie!!!!

I just got back from two with 2 new tops:D I may have to bring both and decide on the night which one....but that will also mean 2 pairs of boots, 2 handbags and numerous accessories.....poor Mandy does she know what she's let herself in for sharing a room with moi;)

Love

Back