WEMITT Birmingham meet 25 & 26th Nov 2006

kamiknix

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

Well the time is drawing closer for the 2nd Wemitt meet in Birmingham.

So for anyone who is new the details are.....

Following the success of our WeMITT Birmingham weekend in June we decided to have another one. It is the 25 & 26th November in Birmingham. Last time we all stayed at the Jurys Inn and I think most people will be staying there again.
For those who are worried about not knowing anyone - dont worry about it. When we met last time none of us knew each other...for about the first five minutes..then after that we fell into it as old friends. We had a blast dancing the night away at flares!

So whose coming along? Sorry guys & gals I won't be there finances too tight.

Kam x

COPY & PASTE..............

Texasgirl (aka Victoria) ~ may not be coming now as hubby on leave
Summersyke (aka Sharon) ~ maybe?
Russiandoll & Steve (aka Debbie)
IreneH
Kitteh (aka Cat)
Mich
Mandy
Westhills & Michael? (Aka Ann)
D-Q?
Dolphin2 (AKA Mary)
Shazza (Sharon)

ooh yes - providing I can get uber brat looked after, I'll be there - probably not staying over mind as money a tad tight (was mugged by handbags and perfume in Majorca) plus the boy still believes in Father Christmas so thinks money is no object when it comes to asking for presents.

See you then and please come Kam, would love to see you again and those DDG eyes of yours!

Love to all,
A
xxxx:D

Ailsa and I are definitely coming along but not staying over. Looking forward to meeting you all though!

Woo hoo - yay - looking forward to meeting you both (and the others of course!) Mandy and I are staying over - at the Jurys Inn which is where alot of the others are staying too....think it was £50 for the room!

Anyway, it's only about 4 weeks so I need to get my head in the right place - said I was going to be 14 stone by then - that's a stone in 4 weeks - do-able?......not 'alf.....lol:D

Love

Sorry ladies I won't be there either. My finances just won't allow it. And I couldn't get anyone to share :(. Driving up for the day would be impossible as well its abit to far for a day trip.
Have a wonderful time and see you at the next one in ? can we have one in March/April?
Kam xx

Sorry ladies I won't be there either. My finances just won't allow it. And I couldn't get anyone to share :(. Driving up for the day would be impossible as well its abit to far for a day trip.
Have a wonderful time and see you at the next one in ? can we have one in March/April?
Kam xx

Gutted!! :( :( :(

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you in the Spring. XX

Ahh Debbie now I feel really bad! :( Please don't feel gutted I will catch up with you soon......I can always pop down to Gosport and see the my old haunts. I just can't justify the £80.00 for a room so soon to Xmas plus the added petrol, food etc...I'm gutted too! :(
Kam xx

That's understandable Kam ... it IS a big expense just before Christmas especially when you have kids.

I'm using what's left in my pay-pal account from selling my bigger clothes to fund the trip (and I'm about to add more clothes - hopefully that'll help with Xmas too).

I have no doubt that we'll meet in person again though :)

Hhmmmmm..... Thanks for the bump Kamiknix. I'll be attending. I wont be staying with the riff-raff at the awful Jury's Inn, I'll be pampering myself at Malmaison ;-)

JOKE!!!!!!

Seriously, I stayed at the Jury's Inn two weeks ago. It was OK.

There are cheaper alternatives .... TravelLodge is next door and notoriously cheap.

hmm,was thinking, if not seeing my date, might stay over... travel lodge probably cheaper option - dunno. Not been to a night club in years and seem to have lost the ability to party any more... will chat with Ailsa this afternoon when weighing in!

hmm,was thinking, if not seeing my date, might stay over... travel lodge probably cheaper option - dunno. Not been to a night club in years and seem to have lost the ability to party any more... will chat with Ailsa this afternoon when weighing in!

Hi Jennie!

Mandy and I got a twin room at the Jurys Inn for £49.00 for both of us! It was a special deal - they may still have some left - check out their website.

Either way looking forward to meeting you and Ailsa and good luck at weigh in tonight:D

Love

I'm really excited at the prospect of meeting new wemitts!!

As for the nightclub: it's only Flares .... not the most sophisticated spot on Earth. Lots of groovy retro music and just a good time to be had by all. Hope you can come!!! :D

Back