WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

Very inspiring I am a third of the way through my weightloss journey and seeing photo's like this will help me along the next bit of the bumpy road i'm on. ;)

wow caretaker you have done bloody great you can tell there how much weight you have lost xxxxxxxxx

I love this thread!

Loving this thread and I'm determined to get some of my piccies up here one day. Maybe by Xmas I could put up one :) xx

005.JPG

I still have a way to go... but the first picture was last October..My weight loss started at the end of January, the second picture was a couple of weeks ago..

I am determined to keep going, so I can add final before and after pics, instead of before and meanwhile one..lol..xxx

MissMiff you are lovely and you can tell with your face you have lost weight well done and good luck on your journey xx

Wow MissMiff you have done brilliantly you photo's look so different, well done mate ;)

Wow... You too caretaker!... You are doing great!, and looking fab..! Keep going,but dont disappear!.. xxx

Love this thread, thanks for posting. The pictures are soo inspirational!!! I want to have my own before and after pics, but I guess that's about 6 months away yet!!

Just thought I'd add an update as I'm virtually half way there... X

image-204254125.jpg

Wow!!!!!! MissMiff you look so different - and so happy! :D

Well done you!

Thank you.. I just feel like a different person, mind you still have just over 100lb to go...

but it gives me a encouragement I need to carry on x

well done missmiff you look great hun xx

Thought I'd put a couple of pics on here that I've recently added to my diary in another section. :)

So, November 2009, first day in my current job:
1373308433595.jpg

Three weeks ago with my OH and Dad on Father's Day:
1373308510636.jpg

Then yesterday, celebrating my 51st birthday:
1373308569252.jpg1373308581837.jpg

That's 8.5 stone down, about a stone to go. :) xx

Back