WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

Wow! You look amazing Tracy! I actually find this thread seriously inspiring! The visual difference is what really keeps you going. Well done to all!

Thanks for the lovely comments! Here is a more upto date one :)

View attachment 125857 I have now lost 4stone 5lbs!
Here is a pic of me and hubby after we won our groups couple of the year competition

View attachment 125860 DH has lost 2 stone 1.5lbs alongside me! So proud of him!

You both look amazing - and younger too in your case!! Well done!!

PrincessSparklePants said:
Wow! You look amazing Tracy! I actually find this thread seriously inspiring! The visual difference is what really keeps you going. Well done to all!

Oh thank you! :) xx

As promised here's an update :)

well done mrsm x x

Whit woo! You can see the difference instantly, you look healthier and happier too :D Well done xx

Fantastic :) Well done you

Hi, I have long way to go - 10 more stones (in perfect world) but here is my progress so far. 4 stone gone.
hallkleitback4stone.jpg

You can DEFINITELY tell :D It's a huge transformation. You're a proper hourglass now :D xx

fabalousssssssssss you can really tell x x :)

Hi, I have long way to go - 10 more stones (in perfect world) but here is my progress so far. 4 stone gone.
View attachment 143334

Wow! You don't even look like the same person! Look at that back and those shoulder - amazing! Well done!

:happy096:

Thank you all :) you made my day with all those nice comments. Helps me to keep focus and keep going

Back