What are you looking forward to the most in 2010?!

Get to target
A decent summer
Retire!

Fantastic replies!! There are lots of amazing things that people are looking forward too, and nice to know life's not ALL about weight loss!!! However, I am with you KissMe on the Primark thing! I also have a size 8 friend who is always wearing gorgeous things and nearly every time I ask where she gets them (expecting her to say Karen Millen or something) she nearly always says Primark, and they cost pennies!! Just think how many clothes we'll be able to buy for our money! I'm very excited!! Hehe!X

I know! exactly the same with me! my friend doesn't even need to work at her weight (lucky mare)

she once wore the most fab outfit, dress shoes bag loeggings and it cost her under £30! i could get a pair of shoes and a tent... sorry pair of knickers for that price lol!

give it a bit of time Funcurls and we'll both be wearing Primani chic!!!

Going Shopping and NOT feeling depressed when a size 16 is tight lol!! I would love to be at least a 14 for summer (hopefully a 12) To start planning my wedding ... save lots of money and buy a pretty fress for next christmas when i would love to be at target =)

Back