What are you wearing today?

I am a disgusting cretin of a human being lol currently wearing my fleecy jammy bottoms and a hoody that I've just spilt spaghetti hoops over...I currently have no intention of changing this as it's too cold to consider taking my top off.

Lol! Makes me feel better about being in yesterday's PJ's! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Black leggings, my long wooly Christmas jumper and tan coloured riding boots.

Dark blue skinnies with gold studs along the sides, black vest top and a chiffon loose wine coloured top which has buttons down to the chest and ties under the collar to make a small bow at the front. I think it's cute :)

Can anyone recommend shops that are selling nice christmas/festive/fairisle jumpers for women?? Really fancy one (baggy type to wear over skinny jeans) but full of cold & can't be arsed to traipse around shops :(

Today I'm wearing high waist jeans, black vest, BIG black green day hoody & black ugg boots :D

Can anyone recommend shops that are selling nice christmas/festive/fairisle jumpers for women?? Really fancy one (baggy type to wear over skinny jeans) but full of cold & can't be arsed to traipse around shops :(

Today I'm wearing high waist jeans, black vest, BIG black green day hoody & black ugg boots :D

Most places have them but it depends if they still have them in stock as I'm not sure about this year but last year everywhere seemed to run out really early. Primark and matalan do some though. Or places like NEXT if you want to spend a bit more. You could look on NEXT online if you don't want to go out or ebay if you want to spend a bit less

Primark have some lovely festive stuff (Im not usually a primark person!) I think New Look have some in too x

Thank you both :D ill have a look at next & matalan (I have a 20% voucher so that would be good!) if not ill brave town at weekend :)

Red dress, black cardy, dark grey tights and blavk knee high boots. I'm freeeeeeeeezing!

Black leggings and a leopard print dress with black suede boots - walked into office this morning and the boss did a leopard growlllllllllllllll lol

This!

image-3168623927.jpg

:)

Attachments

• image-3468782605.jpg
    image-3468782605.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Black leggings (as you can tell these are a staple of my work wardrobe!!), a sheer tan coloured blouse over the top of a cream vest, a cream cardigan and my tan riding boots.

Black skinnies and my snuggly rainbow metallic jumper :) tonight i'll be changing into my WI outfit..black tights and ditsy print dress!

Blue skinny jeans and a cream jumper. will be wearing my tabard over it soon :) love working again!!!!

Although that reminds me I need to sort out my new boots or I'll be going in ballet pumps and its too frosty for that

Back