What are you wearing today?

Yesterday was black & grey check leggings, grey tunic top with gems around neck, black dockers

Today is lazy day so grey flowery trackie bottoms, BIG navy london 2012 hoodie (it's hubby's) & my furry slippers :) x

Dark blue skinny jeans, a black vest, long black boyfriend cardi thing (think that's what they're called lol), flat black shoes and my peachy coloured butterfly scarf... Oh and undies. Xx

Still in my work clothes as can't be bothered to change as i got home late.....not very flattering gear either ....black combats(should be burgundy..but i outgrew them ..whoops...waiting for the next size to come in..hopefully i will lose weight and get back into the others lol)
royal blue pole shirt with work logo, burgundy 'janitor' style jacket lol, and hi viz ..although thats off now

Having a lazy Saturday today so will be in my Kermit the frog onesie all day ;) xxx

Feeling very coordinated today! Light demin skinny jeans, a leopard print t-shirt and matching leopard print sequin converse baseball boots. Comfy clothes - it's a wet and miserable day here today and also my last day at work until Tues. Woohoo!! :)

Black leggings, black long sleeved T shirt and a Grey cowl neck jumper thingy, knee length boots.

OH only decided to tell me that my leggings were see through after we had been shopping grrrrrrrrrr he could see all my bum and thong so that means shoppers could too arghhhhhhhhh x

Black leggings, black long sleeved T shirt and a Grey cowl neck jumper thingy, knee length boots.

OH only decided to tell me that my leggings were see through after we had been shopping grrrrrrrrrr he could see all my bum and thong so that means shoppers could too arghhhhhhhhh x

oooops ;)

A pink burnout tee tucked into a black pencil skirt, little pink lacy socks and my pink and white converse which I blinged up myself with diamantes on the toe caps. Oh, and an oversized scarf with skull and cross print :)

Back